Scenic Tsar deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Scenic Tsar deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Scenic Cruises (Russian River Cruises) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Scenic Tsar cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Scenic Tsar staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Scenic Tsar (built 2013, originally named “Alexander Grin”) is the Russian ship in the Scenic Tours fleet. It is operated under charter via a partnership with the Russian owner Moscow River Shipping Company. Being the only Scenic river cruise ship in Russia, MS Alexander Grin operates on Volga River cruises (the St Petersburg-Moscow itinerary route) also including the lakes Ladoga and Onega.
Scenic Tsar cruise ship deck plan has a total of 56 staterooms for 112 passengers served by 71 crew/staff. Unlike most old-design (Soviet-era) Russian river cruise ships, Scenic Tsar (ms Alexander Grin) is a newbuild and in comparison smaller luxury ship on river Volga and Northern Russia’s waterways. The ship features 4 passenger decks, 1 restaurant, 2 panoramic lounges (each with a full-service bar), a spacious sundeck (with a separate lounge, observation and sunbathing area), the Scenic line’s gourmet Crystal Dining options, Gym and Spa, 1 elevator (connecting the 3 cabin decks).
Scenic Tsar is an all-inclusive riverboat. Traditionally for this top-luxury line, Scenic Tours Russia river cruise deals as prices are inclusive of:
- gratuities (both on board and shore excursions/tours)
- port taxes
- “Scenic FreeChoice” shore excursions (sightseeing tours guided by English-speaking local experts)
- “Scenic Sundowners” – evening cocktail events exclusively for Scenic-booked passengers
- hotel stays and transfers (to/from the boat)
- Wi-Fi Internet access ((shipwide coverage)
- 24-hour (complimentary) room service
- Unlike other Scenic ships, on the chartered Tsar, the only complimentary drinks are coffee and tea (from a 24-hour operational machine) and wine-beers-soft beverages at lunch and dinner. The ship also doesn’t offer butler service and special assistance for passengers (elderly, disabled).
- Scenic Russia river cruise prices are not inclusive of airfare.
- Scenic Tsar itineraries are operated from May through October.
Scenic Tsar deck plans are property of Scenic Cruises (Russian River Cruises). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.