Seabourn will be sailing the waters of Northern Europe in summer 2018, from the North Atlantic and North Sea to Baltic Sea and Kiel Canal, from Iceland to Estonia and beyond.
Cruisers touring the region in luxury and comfort onboard Seabourn Quest and the maiden season of line’s newest ship, Seabourn Ovation, will have a wealth of opportunities to explore on water and land. Via a selection of new shore trips highlighting local history, culture and natural beauty in the company of expert guides, Seabourn guests can uncover all corners of the world.
The new shore excursions available to passengers offer a mix of opportunities, such as unique Partner Tours of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, culinary experiences, waterborne adventures, “flightseeing” via airplane, and optional for charge Ventures by Seabourn expeditions.
Here are a number of the new shore excursions rom Seabourn in Northern Europe during the summer months:
- Lake Myvatn Ultimate Flight (Akureyri, Iceland)
- Bremen’s Medieval Old Town & City Hall (Bremerhaven, Germany)
- Vision of the Fjords (Flam, Norway)
- Royal Jelling (Frederica, Denmark)
- Inside Tour: Hamburg & The Beatles (Hamburg, Germany)
- Ventures by Seabourn: In the Vikings Footsteps: A Walk to Herjolfsdalur (Heimaey, Westman Islands, Iceland)
- Fortress Suomenlinna (Helsinki, Finland)
- Saaremaa & the Craft of Beer Making (Saaremaa, Estonia)
- Sand, Art & Local Produce (Skagen, Denmark)
- Behind the Scenes at the Marlinsky Theatre & Tea with a Ballerina (Saint Petersburg, Russia)
- Berlin: East, West & Canals (Szczecin, Poland / Berlin, Germany)
- Grotfjord Exploration by RIB and Bus (Trosmo, Norway)
- Dettifoss: Europe’s Most Powerful Waterfall (Vopnafjordur, Iceland)
- Ventures by Seabourn.