Dream Cruises revealed a culinary extravaganza named Taste the Dream – Wine and Dine at Sea, featuring unprecedented collaboration between 6 Asia-based celebrity chefs and the line's culinary team.
The Palace is the “ship within a ship concept” of World Dream and offers 154 suites with private dining and lounge areas, as well as European Style butler service, among other inclusive benefits. These menus will be included in the complimentary daily dining options for all guests who stay in The Palace suites on World Dream.
There will be interactive workshops with the chefs and an exclusive Chef’s table available to all passengers throughout the voyage.
The 6 celebrity chefs who will make cruise debut onboard World Dream are:
- Alvin Leung, triple Michelin-starred expert in molecular gastronomy
- Chan Kwok Keung (KK), Michelin-starred Chef and World Champion of Chinese Cuisine World Championship
- Christian Yang (also known as the “culinary magician”), a globe-trotting food lover
- Martin Yan, world-famous celebrity chef and host of award-winning cooking show “Yan Can Cook”
- Vicky Cheng, the youngest to receive a Michelin star in Hong Kong,master of French-Chinese fusion cuisine
- Wan Tat Kong, Master of Chinese Food Culture, member of International Jury Committee, World Association of Chinese Cuisine.
From June through November, World Dream guests will have their palates enticed by exquisite “4-hand menus” created via joint collaboration of 2 chefs. The menus will showcase various highlights from each celebrity chef including thematic banquets based upon Chinese literature classics, modern Cantonese cuisine, molecular gastronomy, French-Chinese fusion food art, and more.