The 200-passenger ship will sail voyages of 12-22 days, exploring the bio-diversity of Japan and Russian Far East, Australia, New Zealand and Antarctica. Tropical wildlands are also included.
Crystal Endeavor journeys open for booking for Crystal Society guests on August 8, and to the public on August 22, with excursion and expedition details to be announced soon.
In addition to Antarctic exploration, the Endeavor cruise ship will follow seasonal shifts to warm destinations.
The initial list of itineraries features 12 unique cruises with fares starting from GBP 10,268 pp, based on double occupancy, including port taxes and fees.
Passengers on the maiden voyage also receive a complimentary 1-night pre-cruise luxury hotel stay and the chance to participate in yacht’s naming ceremony.
Crystal Endeavor itineraries include:
- August 10, 2020 "Russian Far East Maiden Expedition", 17-day roundtrip from Tokyo;
- August 27, 2020 "Japan’s Cultural & Coastal Discovery", 17-day roundtrip from Tokyo;
- September 13, 2020 "Island Explorations of Japan", 16-day from Tokyo to Taipei;
- September 29, 2020 "Philippines, Borneo & Indonesia Quest", 16-day from Taipei to Bali;
- October 15, 2020 "Indonesian Immersive & The Great Barrier Reef", 16-day from Bali to Cairns;
- October 31, 2020 "Australian Offshore & The Great Barrier Reef", 14-day from Cairns to Sydney;
- November 4, 2020 "Tasmania & The Fjords of New Zealand", 14-day from Sydney to Christchurch;
- November 28, 2020 "New Zealand Immersion", 12-day from Christchurch to Auckland;
- December 10, 2020 "The Remote Coasts of New Zealand", 12-day from Auckland to Christchurch;
- December 22, 2020 "Holiday Expedition to New Zealand & Australia", 15-day from Christchurch to Tasmania;
- January 6, 2021 "Antarctica & The Ross Sea Expedition", 22-day from Hobart to Christchurch;
- January 28, 2021 "Antarctica & The Ross Sea Expedition", 22-day from Christchurch to Hobart.