The cruise line’s 26th annual World Cruise named “Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders” follows a route through Caribbean, Hawaii, South Pacific, Australia, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, Far East, India, UAE and Mediterranean, featuring Panama Canal transit, visits to Egypt’s Valley of Kings, and Western Europe's winelands.
Offered in 9 segments of 12-21 days, the voyage explores iconic locales along with less visited destinations alike.
Highlights of Crystal Cruises' 2021 “Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders” World Voyage include:
- Maiden visits to Townsville, Australia; Ambon and Banda Neira, Indonesia;
- Overnights in 17 global cities, with at least 2 overnights featured on all but one World Voyage segment;
- Exploration of the Great Barrier Reef in Australia and adventurous coastlines, as well as tropics of the Philippines, Brunei and Malaysia;
- Intensive early spring trip through Japan, with additional visits to Taiwan and Hong Kong;
- Far East discoveries in South Korea and China, with an overnight in Shanghai and 2 nights in Beijing;
- Concentration in Vietnam and Southeast Asia, with overnights in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Shanghai and Singapore;
- An exotic trip across Bay of Bengal and along Arabian Gulf, with 2 nights in Myanmar, visits to India and Sri Lanka en route to Dubai;
- A cruise along the gulfs of Aden and Oman, with visits to Oman and an overnight in Safaga, with access to Valley of Kings, then on to the Mediterranean coast;
- Sun-drenched discoveries in Europe, with overnights in winelands like Lisbon, Bordeaux (2 nights), Rome, Sardinia, Ibiza.
Passengers can choose to sail the complete itinerary out of Miami to London (Jan 5 - May 24, 139 days); Los Angeles to London (Jan 21 - May 24, 123 days); Miami to Civitavecchia-Rome (Jan 5 - May 12, 127 days); or Los Angeles to Rome (Jan 21 - May 12, 111 days).
Guests booking the full World Cruise options enjoy special benefits, such as a welcome celebration dinner onboard the ship in Miami or LA, “As You Wish” shipboard spending credits (up to $2,500 pp), complimentary private car and driver transfers between the cruise ship and airport, gala dinner World Cruise Extravaganza Event, exclusive shore-side event, World Cruise-themed onboard events, specially curated gifts.
Crystal’s 2021 World Cruise was first open for booking for 2018, 2019 and 2020 Full World Cruise guests between September 5-11, 2018. All other Crystal Society members enjoy a pre-booking window between September 12-18, 2018. The cruise will be open to the general public for booking on September 19, with Book Now Savings prices for the Full World Cruise starting at US$46,199 per person.