The liner will sail 4 ten-night Alaska itineraries roundtrip from Vancouver BC, departing May 21, 31, June 10 & 20, 2019 with ports of call in Skagway, Ketchikan, Juneau, Victoria BC, Sitka, Icy Strait Point. Highlights include scenic cruising through the Inside Passage, Hubbard Glacier and Tracy Arm Fjord.
Cunard Line offers over 140 shore trips in Alaska including:
- Whale watching & Wildlife Quest;
- Sea Otter & Wildlife Quest;
- Taku Lodge Feast & Five-Glacier Seaplane Discovery;
- Dogsled Adventure by Helicopter;
- Wilderness Sea Kayaking Adventure;
- Cooking in Alaska's Wildest Kitchen;
- Bering Sea Crab Fishermen's Tour;
- Scenic Mountain Ascent & World's Largest ZipRider.
Other trips include ATV Expedition, Wilderness Cruise & Silverking Lodge Seafood Feast, White Pass Scenic Railway (Luxury Class), Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show & Crab Feast, Misty Fjords Seaplane Exploration, Ghosts & Goodtime Girls Walking Tour, Exclusive Burro Creek Waterfall Lodge & Crab Feast.
Cunard Line also features pre-and post-cruise Rocky Mountaineer rail tours, that include either 3- or 5-nights' accommodation and 2 full days aboard the train. This expedition travels through an array of scenery, such as the glacier and snow-capped peaks of Canadian Rockies, mountain passes, remarkable tunnels and winding river canyons.