Ponant Cruises opened bookings for the 2020 Quintessential Collection, offering a number of itineraries that explore Europe and Asia. This follows the successful launch of a series of voyages last year dedicated to English-speaking travelers. All itineraries are scheduled between January-September 2020.
The collection explores such themes like wildlife, gastronomy, history and politics, music and culture. The sailings all feature popular American speakers, experts, and artists, and include shore trips tailored to highlight the local histories and cultures.
- (January 6, 2020) An exploration of Costa Rica and Panama Canal, departing from Puerto Caldera. Fares start from GBP 4,533 pp.
- (May 30, 2020) An immersion in Japanese Culture, departing from Osaka/Kobe. Fares start from GBP 5,426 pp.
- (August 5, 2020) A world affairs voyage in the Baltic, departing from Stockholm. Fares start from GBP 6,054 pp.
- (September 8, 2020) A musical odyssey in Northern Europe, departing from Stockholm. Fares start from GBP 4,879 pp.
- (October 18, 2020) Epicurean delights of Southern Italy & Sicily, departing from Civitavecchia. Fares start from GBP 4,160 pp.
Ponant recently announced the acquisition of Paul Gauguin Cruises.