NCL-Norwegian Cruise Line is currently testing a new program that allows new customers to buy the perks generally associated with NCL's loyalty program Latitudes.
Priority Access is not available to passengers in Owner Suites and The Haven Suites, as well as those with Ambassador, Platinum Plus, and Platinum levels (by the Latitude program). The majority of perks provided by Priority Access are already offered to guests at those loyalty levels.
Priority Access passengers receive:
- Priority check-in, security, and boarding
- Priority tendering
- Priority debarkation (home port)
- Access to daily, complimentary Room Service Breakfast Menu
- A US$50 Spa Credit (port days only)
- Canapes (delivered on the 2nd day of the sailing)
The Price of Priority Access (per stateroom) is:
- US$69 per stateroom for cruises of 3-5 days
- US$99 per stateroom for cruises of 6-9 days
- US$149 per stateroom for cruises of 10-15 days
- US$199 per stateroom for cruises of 16/more days.
During this test period, access is limited to a total of 25 cabins per voyage. There is no word at this point on whether the number might be increased, whether the program might eventually roll out to other ships in the fleet, or how popular the program is proving.