CMV-Cruise and Maritime Voyages presented their winter & spring 2020-2021 cruise program and the biggest ever collection of "escape the winter" cruises aboard their fleet.
In addition to the Big Five voyages, the program also includes a choice of 3 Christmas and New Year cruises, their popular Christmas Market and Northern Lights itineraries plus 3 pre-festive getaways that are heading south to warmer climates. CMV's no-fly UK cruise season finishes with a choice of early spring sailings Round Britain, Norway’s Fjordland, to the Baltic & Russia, and the Azores.
CMV's UK season is complemented by a couple of new cruise programs:
- A choice of thirty Vasco da Gama cruises from Adelaide, Fremantle, Singapore, and Sydney.
- CMV Astoria 11-night Treasures of the Sea of Cortez voyages from Puerto Penasco, Mexico.
Cruise & Maritime Voyages' choice of winter voyages includes:
- 120-night Grand Round the World Cruise 2021. CMV Columbus departs from London Tilbury on January 6, 2021 sailing via the West Indies, Panama Canal, South Pacific, Antipodes, South-East Asia, Indian Ocean, South Africa, Brazil, and North Africa, and arriving back on May 6, 2021.
- 110-night Marco Polo’s Grand Oriental Odyssey. Marco Polo sets sail from Bristol Avonmouth on January 5, 2021, sailing through the Mediterranean & Holy Land, Suez Canal, Egypt, the Red Sea, the Indian sub-continent, South East Asia, Indo China, the Far East, and Russian Siberia, and arriving back on April 25, 2021.
- 84-night Grand Round South America & Amazon Discovery. Magellan set sails from London Tilbury on January 7, 2021 sailing via Cape Verde, the Amazon, Brazil, the Falkland Islands, Tierra del Fuego, Chilean Fjords, Peru, Panama, and Central America, and arriving back on April 1, 2021.
- 52-night Australia & New Zealand Southbound Voyage. Vasco da Gama set sails from London Tilbury on October 9, 2020 sailing via the West Indies, Panama Canal, South Pacific, and French Polynesia, and arriving in Auckland on November 26, and Sydney on November 30, 2020.
- 74-night Grand Northbound Voyage to the British Isles. Vasco da Gama departs from Fremantle Perth on February 1, 2021, sailing via South East Asia, the Indian sub-continent, the Red Sea, Egypt, Suez Canal, Holy Land, the Mediterranean, and arriving in London Tilbury on April 16, 2021.