The premium brand Seabourn Cruises is encouraging passengers to rediscover the “Extraordinary Worlds” with the 2021 Signature Savings Event, featuring an array of value-added amenities and exceptional offers on select summer 2021 and winter-spring 2022 sailings across its ultra-luxury fleet, including the line’s first ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ship Seabourn Venture, launching in December 2021.
The annual event runs between December 2, 2020, through March 1, 2021, and offers various benefits like OBC (onboard credits), suite cabin upgrades, free Internet packages.
Depending on the individual cruise, event benefits include:
- Veranda for Ocean View Suite upgrades
- Up to 3 category Veranda Suite upgrades
- Up to USD 1000 shipboard credit per suite
- Up to 900-minute internet Package per passenger
- 50% Reduced Deposit
- PLUS: Book a Penthouse/Premium Suite to receive up to USD 2000 shipboard credit per suite along with an Unlimited Internet Package per suite. Penthouse & Premium suites provide more space and amenities for passengers who sail onboard, with ample space to entertain in-suite and separate bedrooms.
Seabourn’s “Signature Savings Event” can be combined with other promotions, including the company’s “Early Bonus Savings” promotion, which offers an additional 10% savings off the base fare to passengers who pay the booking in full by February 1. Other combinable promotions feature group rates, solo traveller offers, and Seabourn Club Savings, providing an extra 5% savings to Seabourn Club Members.
The cruise line has extended its “Book with Confidence” policy through January 31, providing more flexibility, assurance, and options for travellers to cancel the booking up to 30 days before departure on any new bookings and receive an FCC-future cruise credit.
The line’s Signature Savings Event applies to select worldwide sailings in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Alaska, Antarctica & Patagonia, Australia and New Zealand, Arabia and India, Asia, Caribbean, Panama Canal, Pacific Coast USA, South America, Transatlantic crossings, as well as expedition cruises on Seabourn Venture.