Onboard the 2017-built paddle-wheeler American Duchess, Greenwood is due to take the Show Lounge's stage for live performances of his iconic hits like “God Bless the USA”
Melvin Lee Greenwood (1942-born) is expected to board the American ship and interact with passengers onboard before taking the stage with the boat's own American Duchess Ensemble.
The following voyages are expected to feature Greenwood performances in 2021:
- April 4-12: An American Music Festival from Memphis TN to Nashville TN (Clarksville TN)
- April 11-19: An American Music Festival from Nashville-Clarksville to St Louis MO (Alton IL)
- June 20-28: An American Music Festival from Louisville KY to Nashville-Clarksville TN
- June 27-July 5: Star-Spangled Spectacular from Nashville-Clarksville to Louisville KY
- December 5-13: Country Christmas from Memphis to Nashville-Clarksville
- December 12-20: Country Christmas from Nashville-Clarksville to Memphis
All-inclusive fares on upcoming cruises featuring Lee Greenwood begin at USD 2200 (EUR 1845) per person with double occupancy.
America's great rivers have long served as conduits for spreading the music of the nation. Through iconic performances onboard AQSC vessels, Lee Greenwood’s Nashville country sounds have become intertwined with the river's rhythms.