Carnival Cruise Line Australia announced its extensive 2023-2024 program, with a total of 115 voyages to choose from.
Fares reach as low as a couple of hundred dollars for 3-day weekend samplers.
Guests can expect US$382 per person for a 3-day weekend sampler on October 5, 2023, US$814 per person for an 8-day voyage from Sydney to the South Pacific on April 28, 2024, and US$1219 per person for an 11-day Brisbane to Fiji cruise on February 18, 2024.
Kara Glamore, Vice President of Carnival Australia said that after an incredibly challenging 2 years for the Australian travel industry, it had been extremely important for them to invest in the local economy with their 2023-2024 program.
“Carnival ships have called Australia home for nearly a decade and during that time, we have welcomed over one million guests onboard. That’s why for the first time 60% of our cruises will be across ANZ, with the remaining 40% visiting the South Pacific.
“We know Aussies are hungry to keep exploring their backyard and with over one hundred sailings between June 2023 and June 2024, we’ll be sure to have a cruise for you.”
On sale from November 22, 2021, highlight cruise fares include:
- 3-day Weekend Sampler from US$380 per person based on October 5, 2023 sailing
- 4-day Sydney to Moreton Island from US$520 per person based on March 28, 2024 sailing
- 8-day Sydney to the South Pacific from US$810 per person based on April 28, 2024 sailing
- 10-day Sydney to the Great Barrier Reef from US$1,140 per person based on October 8, 2023 sailing.
- 3-day Weekend Sampler from US$400 per person based on May 9, 2024 sailing
- 4-day Brisbane to Airlie Beach from US$540 per person based on May 29, 2024 sailing.
- 7-day Brisbane to the South Pacific from US$790 per person based on November 5, 2023 sailing
- 11-day Brisbane to Fiji from US$1,220 per person based on February 18, 2024 sailing.