Oceania Regatta deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Oceania Regatta deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Oceania Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Oceania Regatta cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Oceania Regatta staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
ms Regatta (built 1998 as “R Two”, last refurbished in 2014) is the second of the three R-class Oceania ships – together with ms Insignia (R One), ms Nautica (R Five) and ms Sirena (R Four). Regatta ship is also sister to Pacific Princess (R Three), Azamara Journey (R Six), Azamara Quest (R Seven) and Azamara Pursuit (R Eight).
The Regatta cruise ship was built for the Renaissance cruise line and operated under the name “R Two” between 1998 and 2002. For an year (2002-2003) she sailed as “ms Insignia”, and in 2003 the vessel received its current name “ms Regatta” sailing for the Oceania cruise line.
MS Regatta cruise ship deck plan has a total of 351 staterooms for 704 passengers (max capacity is 812 guests), served by 400 crew/staff. The ship has 9 passenger decks, 4 restaurants, 11 lounges and bars, 1 pool, 3 jacuzzies (1 Spa), 4 elevators, no self-service laundry (onboard laundromats facilities).
Oceania Cruises Regatta is an “inexpensive luxury" cruise vessel. Among the Regatta’s best features are her fine teak decked passenger decks and all verandas, and the luxurious dining amenities – quality linens, china (Villeroy&Boch), silver (Christofle) and crystal (Riedel).
Oceania Regatta deck plan changes 2016 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes after the 2014 drydock refurbishment in Vancouver BC Canada (done between April 24-June 6) includes:
- Passenger rooms renovation (new decors, furnishings and fabrics), new bathrooms (now with oversized showers), Owner’s and Vista suites were upgraded with (onyx and granite vanities.
- Penthouse Suites also were reconstructed to look exactly like those on the line’s newer ships Marina and Riviera.
- On deck 10 the “Horizons” lounge was renovated (new furnishings and colors).
- On deck 5 the “Martinis” has new furnishing, as well as the Lido area on deck 9.
- On deck 9 the Regatta’s Spa complex was remodeled with two new steam rooms, the changing rooms were also redecorated with new custom-made tiles and mosaics.
- On deck 9 the “Terrace Cafe” buffet dining area was also redecorated, new Grill station was installed (same as the grills on Marina and Riviera).
- On deck 5 the “Grand Bar” now has Baristas making and serving complimentary illy coffees and desserts.
- On deck 11 there are new deck games – Shuffleboard, and a 9-hole putting green.
- All the Regatta’s lounges were fully renovated with new fabrics, upholstery, carpeting, chairs .
- The Oceania cruise ship refurbishment in 2014 for updating and upgrading the line’s three older ships (Regatta, along with Insignia and Nautica, ) cost USD 50 million.
Oceania Regatta deck plans are property of Oceania Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.