Haa Alif Atoll (aka Thiladhunmathi Uthuruburi, official name North Thiladhunmathi) is the northernmost of all the Maldives archipelago's 19 atolls.
- Haa Alif Atoll has a total of 43 islands. of which only 14 are inhabited.
- The list of populated islands includes Dhidhdhoo (2500 residents), Ihavandhoo (2500), Hoarafushi (2200), Baarah (1200), Kelaa (1200), Filladhoo (500), Maarandhoo (500), Muraidhoo (500), Vashafaru (500), Utheemu (500), Thuraakunu (400), Thakandhoo (400), Uligamu (300) and Mulhadhoo (200).
- The atoll's capital is on Dhidhdhoo Island.
- The Uligamu Island (population around 500) has the airport serving the Haa Alif Atoll.
The atoll's Inhabited islands are named (listed alphabetically):
- Maarandhoo, Mulhadhoo, Muraidhoo
- Thakandhoo, Thuraakunu
- Uligamu, Utheemu
The atoll's unInhabited islands are named (listed alphabetically):
- Alidhoo, Alidhuffarufinolhu
- Beenaafushi, Berinmadhoo
- Dhapparuhura, Dhigufaruhura, Dhonakulhi
- Gaafushi, Gaamathikulhudhoo, Gallandhoo, Govvaafushi
- Hathifushi, Huvahandhoo
- Kandaalifinolhu, Kudafinolhu
- Maafahi, Maafinolhu, Maarandhoofarufinolhu, Madulu, Manafaru, Matheerah, Medhafushi, Mulidhoo
- Umareifinolhu, Ungulifinolhu
- Vangaaru, Velifinolhu
Haa Alif Atoll cruise terminal
Cruise ships to Haa Alif Atoll islands anchor at sea and transport their passengers via the ship's tender boats.
The Haa Alif Atoll cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Haa Alif Atoll, Maldives.
If you lose the Haa Alif Atoll location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.
Port Haa Alif Atoll cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Haa Alif Atoll, Maldives. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|Day||Ships in port|
7 February, 2017