85 °F / 30 °C
Haa Alif Atoll (aka Thiladhunmathi Uthuruburi, official name North Thiladhunmathi) is the northernmost of all the Maldives archipelago's 19 atolls.
Haa Alif Atoll has a total of 43 islands. of which only 14 are inhabited. The atoll's capital is on Dhidhdhoo Island. The Uligamu Island (population around 500) has the airport serving the Haa Alif Atoll.
The atoll's Inhabited islands are named (listed alphabetically):
- Baarah (pop around 1200)
- Dhidhdhoo (2500)
- Filladhoo (500)
- Hoarafushi (2200)
- Ihavandhoo (2500)
- Kelaa (1200)
- Maarandhoo (500), Mulhadhoo (200), Muraidhoo (500)
- Thakandhoo (400), Thuraakunu (400)
- Uligamu (300), Utheemu (500)
- Vashafaru (500)
The atoll's unInhabited islands are named (listed alphabetically):
- Alidhoo, Alidhuffarufinolhu
- Beenaafushi, Berinmadhoo
- Dhapparuhura, Dhigufaruhura, Dhonakulhi
- Gaafushi, Gaamathikulhudhoo, Gallandhoo, Govvaafushi
- Hathifushi, Huvahandhoo
- Kandaalifinolhu, Kudafinolhu
- Maafahi, Maafinolhu, Maarandhoofarufinolhu, Madulu, Manafaru, Matheerah, Medhafushi, Mulidhoo
- Umareifinolhu, Ungulifinolhu
- Vangaaru, Velifinolhu
Haa Alif Atoll cruise terminal
Cruise ships to Haa Alif Atoll islands anchor at sea and transport their passengers via the ship's tender boats. The following map shows all the Haa Alif islands as names and location.
The Haa Alif Atoll cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Haa Alif Atoll, Maldives.
If you lose the Haa Alif Atoll location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.