Jaipur is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan, Northern India. The city covers a total area of approx 484,64 km2 (187,12 ml2) and has population of around 3,1 million people (2011 census), making it the 10th most populous city in India.
- Jaipur is also popular as "The Pink City of India". It was established on November 18, 1726 by Maharaja Jai Singh II, ruler of Amer after whom it is named.
- Located 260 km (162 ml) from the capital New Delhi, the city of Jaipur forms part of the west Golden Triangle circuit together with Agra (240 km, 149 ml). It is a popular tourist destination and serves as a gateway to other destinations in Rajasthan like Jaisalmer (571 km, 355 ml), Mount Abu (520 km, 323 ml), Udaipur (421 km, 262 ml) and Jodhpur (348 km, 216 ml).
- In 2008 Conde Nast Traveller Readers Choice Survey, the city of Jaipur was ranked Asia's 7th best place to visit. According to 2015 TripAdvisor's Traveller's Choice Awards for Destination, it ranked first among the Indian destinations for the year.
- JECC (Jaipur Exhibition & Convention Centre) is Rajasthan’s largest convention and exhibition centre. It's famous for organising events like Jaipur Jewellery Show, Vastara, Resurgent Rajasthan Partnership Summit 2015 and Stonemart 2015.
- Visitor attractions in Jaipur include Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Govind Dev Ji Temple, Galtaji, Garh Ganesh Temple, Birla Mandir, Sri Kali Temple, Jaipur Zoo and Sanganeri Gate. Amer Fort and Jantar Mantar observatory are designated World Heritage Sites. Hawa Mahal is a 5-storey pyramidal shaped monument featuring 953 windows which rises 15 m (50 ft) from its base. Kanak Vrindavan and Sisodiya Rani Bagh are the major parks in the city.
- Another major tourist attraction in Jaipur is Chokhi Dhani, Rajasthani ethnic village themed resort and restaurant. The place homes a tiny village with a mixture of activities, such as a typical Rajasthani dinner, Camel riding, Palm reading, Magic Shows, Maze, Rajasthani dances.
The Jaipur cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Jaipur, India.
If you lose the Jaipur location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.