Vitoria is a port city and the capital of the state of Espirito Santo (Brazil), located on a small isle within a bay where several rivers meet the sea. The city covers a total area of approx 93,381 km2 (36,055 ml2) and has population of around 355,900 people according to 2015 census (metro 1,857,620 - the 14th largest in Brazil).
- Vitoria was founded in 1551. The Island of Vitoria is an archipelago and island located in Espirito Santo state, Brazil and the capital of Espirito Santo, Vitoria, is situated on the main island (which has an area of 89 km2 (34 ml2). The central massif of the isle contains Fonte Grande State Park, Gruta da Onça Park, Tabuazeiro Park and Pedra dos Olhos Ecological Reserve.
- Vitoria is surrounded by Vitoria's Bay. It's a riverine island and in addition to the main island of Vitoria, another 34 islands and mainland portion are part of the municipality, a total of 93,380 km2 (36,05 ml2). Originally there were a total of 50 islands, many of which added via landfill to the biggest island.
- In 1998, the UN (United Nations) rated Vitoria as the 4th best Brazilian state capital to live in, rating cities on social improvement projects, health and education. Among the capitals of Brazil, Vitoria has the current 2nd best HDI (human development index) after Florianopolis. In 2013 it was considered the Brazil's 4th best city to live in by United Nations (behind Sao Caetano do Sul, Aguas de Sao Pedro and Florianopolis) and the highest gross domestic product per capita.
- Blessed by incomparable natural beauty, Vitoria lies on a rocky massif, with central Big Fountains's Hill (Morro da Fonte Grande) and Stone with Two Eyes (Pedra dos Dois Olhos). The city has proximity to the region of Espírito Santo mountains.
- Vitoria manages Martim Vaz and Trindade islands, 1,100 km (680 ml) off the coast, which are both important meteorological bases due to their strategic position in an area of air masses' dispersion.
- The city of Vitoria is a great tourist destination for the ones who want to see a memorable scenery and good quality of life.
- Eurico de Aguiar Salles Airport links Vitoria with many major Brazilian cities.
- Vitoria is home to UFES (Federal University of Espírito Santo).
- Vitoria has 2 major ports: Port of Vitoria and Port of Tubarão. Both ports are considered the best in quality and are part of the largest port complex of Brazil.
Port Vitoria cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Vitoria, Brazil. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|28 February, 2019|
The Vitoria cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Vitoria, Brazil.
If you lose the Vitoria location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.