Of all Costa Deliziosa cabins, 68% are with a private balcony view. Wheelchair accessible are 23. Connecting rooms number is 102. Deliziosa's decks with passenger cabins have a total of 106 Suites, 662 Balconies, 178 Oceanviews, 180 Inside, 52 Spa cabins. The number of all cabin categories is 14.
Follows the review of Costa Deliziosa staterooms as amenities, furniture and included (complimentary) services:
- All Costa Deliziosa cabins as amenities have sleeping area (twin beds /convertible to queen, with bedside tables and lamps), lounge/living area (seating, vanity, desk, closet with drawers), flat TV (infotainment system, satellite reception), direct-dial phone, safe, hairdryer, private bathroom (WC, shower cubicle), mini-bar/fridge, individual air-conditioning, complimentary 24-hour room service and complimentary in-room Continental breakfast. Most staterooms and suites are equipped with single/double sofa bed or Pullman/bunk beds for 3rd/4th person.
- The largest Costa Deliziosa Suites are in the Grand category GS. Each GS-Suite has a private veranda (loungers, chairs, small table), separate dressing room, larger bathroom (with double sink, whirlpool bathtub, shower, WC/bidet), larger living area with double-sofa bed. Bonus berks/amenities for Suite guests include in-room dining service (sparkling wine, daily canapes, fresh fruits), VIP/priority services (check-in, embarkation/disembarkation, tendering, dining reservations, Captain’s cocktail party invitations), pillow menu, cotton robes, slippers, butler service (packing/unpacking), upgraded/luxury bath products, complimentary specialty restaurant dinner for two.
- Panorama Suites are with the same furniture configuration as the Grand Suites. The main differences are their aft-location (on decks 4 through 8), smaller indoor area size and the large wrap-around balcony (with either aft-starboard or aft-portside views).
- All Mini Suites are with aft location (on decks 4-Camelia, 5-Giglio, 7-Ibisco and 8-Petunia). Mini Suite cabins don’t have bathtubs in their bathrooms.
- All balcony cabins are with sliding glass doors leading to a private veranda (furnitured with 1 table, 2 patio chairs) and lounge area with additional bedding (double sofa bed) for 3rd/4th person.
- Oceanview cabins are with large-size Picture Window (non-opening). Inside cabins don’t have windows (overlooking the corridor). Both outside/inside cabin types offer additional bedding (upper/Pullman beds) for 3rd/4th person.
- The total number of Costa Deliziosa Spa cabins is 56, of which 4x Spa Suites, 38x Spa Balcony, 14x Spa Inside. All Spa staterooms are located on deck 8-Petunia. Guests in all Samsara cabins and Suites enjoy the following bonus amenities: exclusive and unlimited Spa access (incl to the Thalassotherapy pool), complimentary Spa treatments (your choice, 2 per cabin), bonus bath amenities.
- Costa Cruises Suite passengers enjoy exclusive shipboard amenities and services. The list of bonus amenities (complimentary / ticket price inclusive perks) for suites includes: all-inclusive beverage package (unlimited drinks, up to EUR 9 priced bar menu drinks, complimentary mini-bar, wine pairings in all restaurants), complimentary Club Restaurant meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), priority Main Dining Room seating, priority specialty restaurants reservations, complimentary room service and full in-cabin dining, welcome gifts (bottle of Ferrari sparkling wine, canapes), Illy coffee maker, daily replenished fresh fruits, luxury bathrobes and slippers, pillow menu, organic cotton bed sheets, private butler service (shoeshine, reservations / bookings, luggage unpacking), suite-exclusive onboard events (wine tastings, Spa Thermal Suite day pass, private cocktail parties, reserved theater lounge front-row seats, assistance by dedicated shopping specialist), priority embarkation in Mediterranean homeports.