Of all Costa Diadema cabins, 52% are with a private balcony view. Wheelchair accessible cabins are 36. Connecting rooms number is 276. Diadema's decks with passenger cabins have a total of 64 Suites, 895 Balconies (of which 100 “Cove Balcony”), 241 Oceanviews, 678 Inside, 17 Single cabins. The total number of Samsara Spa staterooms is 141, of which 11 Suites, 90 Balcony cabins, and 40 Interior cabins. The number of all cabin categories is 15.
Follows the review of Costa Diadema staterooms as amenities, furniture and included (complimentary) services:
- All Costa Diadema cabins as amenities have sleeping area (twin beds /convertible to queen, with bedside tables and lamps), lounge/living area (seating, vanity, desk, closet with drawers), flat TV (infotainment system, satellite reception), direct-dial phone, safe, hairdryer, private bathroom (WC, shower cubicle), mini-bar/fridge, individual air-conditioning, complimentary 24-hour room service and complimentary in-room Continental breakfast. Most staterooms and suites are equipped with single/double sofa bed or Pullman/bunk beds for 3rd/4th person.
- The largest Costa Diadema Suites are in the Grand categories GS and SG-Spa. Each of them has private veranda (equipped with 2 loungers, 2 chairs, 1 table), separate dressing room, larger bathroom (with whirlpool bathtub, shower, WC/bidet), a larger living area the with a sectional double-sofa bed. Bonus perks/amenities for all Suite guests include in-room dining service (sparkling wine, daily canapes, fresh fruits), VIP/priority services (check-in, embarkation/disembarkation, tendering, dining reservations, Captain’s cocktail party invitations), pillow menu, cotton robes, slippers, butler service (packing/unpacking), upgraded/luxury bath products, complimentary specialty restaurant dinner for two.
- Mini Suites are also with private verandas (furnished with a sunlounger, chairs, table) but lack the bathtub in the bathroom.
- All balcony cabins are with sliding glass doors leading to a private veranda (equipped with a small table, 2 patio chairs) and lounge area with additional bedding (double sofa bed) for 3rd/4th person.
- Cove Balcony cabins also feature floor-ceiling window doors that lead to a private cove (partially enclosed) veranda.
- Oceanview cabins are with large-size Picture Window (non-opening), while Inside cabins lack the window views. Both outside/inside cabin types offer additional bedding (upper/Pullman beds) for 3rd/4th person.
- The total number of Costa Diadema Spa cabins is 161, of which 11x Spa Suites, 110x Spa Balcony, and 40x Spa Inside. Of all Spa staterooms, 130 are located in the Samsara Spa complex’s area. Guests in all Samsara staterooms and Suites enjoy the following bonus amenities: exclusive and unlimited Spa access (incl to the Thalassotherapy pool), complimentary Spa treatments (your choice, 2 per cabin), bonus bath amenities.
- The Costa ship Diadema features all 17 Single-occupancy cabins in one category – IS-Inside. Of all cabin types, this one is designed exclusively for solo travelers (max capacity 1 person) and can be booked cheaper (with Single-occupancy rates).
- Costa Cruises Suite passengers enjoy exclusive shipboard amenities and services. The list of bonus amenities (complimentary / ticket price inclusive perks) for suites includes: all-inclusive beverage package (unlimited drinks, up to EUR 9 priced bar menu drinks, complimentary mini-bar, wine pairings in all restaurants), complimentary Club Restaurant meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), priority Main Dining Room seating, priority specialty restaurants reservations, complimentary room service and full in-cabin dining, welcome gifts (bottle of Ferrari sparkling wine, canapes), Illy coffee maker, daily replenished fresh fruits, luxury bathrobes and slippers, pillow menu, organic cotton bed sheets, private butler service (shoeshine, reservations / bookings, luggage unpacking), suite-exclusive onboard events (wine tastings, Spa Thermal Suite day pass, private cocktail parties, reserved theater lounge front-row seats, assistance by dedicated shopping specialist), priority embarkation in Mediterranean homeports.