Queen Isabel cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Uniworld en-suite amenities and services.
The Queen Isabel cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Queen Isabel cabins review
Follows review of Queen Isabel staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- All Queen Isabel cabins feature high-quality furniture (brass and dark wood), hotel queen beds (convertible to 2 twin beds, bedside tables and lamps), under-bed suitcase storage space, luxury bedding sets (100% Egyptian cotton), duvets, pillow menu. The list of included amenities in all cabins includes: en-suite bathroom (WC, sink, shower cubicle, waffle bathrobes, plush towels, slippers), bottled water (replenished daily), magnifying mirror, luxury bath products, L’Occitane body products (/shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion, Claus soaps), 1-2 built-in closets, flat HDTV (with infotainment system, satellite reception, movies-on-demand, “View From the Bridge” /real-time webcam views), iPhone/iPod docking station, alarm clock, radio, mini-bar (suites only), desk, table, chairs, safe, hairdryer, individual climate control (thermostat), 110 / 220 V power outlets.
- Each of the two Suite cabins (#318-321, on Upper Deck) features a full-size, open-air balcony, separated from the room’s lounge area with sliding floor-ceiling windows. Their bathrooms have separate WC/shower (no bathtub), dual sinks, vanity.
- Junior Suites also have bathrooms with separate shower/WC, walk-in closet, and the full open-air balcony with opening glass doors.
- Bonus Suite amenities include Welcome Aboard bottle of wine and replenished daily mini-bar and fresh fruits.
- Category 1 French balcony cabins are located on Main Deck only. Each of them features two opening floor-ceiling windows (electronically controlled), 3 wardrobes, bathroom (WC/sink, shower).
- Queen Isabel cabins in categories C2 and C3 are on Lower Deck only. Each of them has a Porthole Window (non-opening) positioned high-up on the riverside wall.
- Note: The Queen Isabel ship may not have all the same cabin amenities as all the Uniworld-owned boats have.
Queen Isabel cabin and suite plans are property of Uniworld . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.