AIDAstella deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
AIDAstella deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by AIDA Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the AIDAstella cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on AIDAstella staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
ms AIDAstella (built 2013, last refurbished in 2019 / scheduled) is the 7th of all seven Sphinx-class AIDA cruise ships – together with the sisterships AIDAblu, AIDAmar and AIDAsol, and the 1-deck smaller AIDAbella, AIDAdiva, and AIDAluna. The shipowner is Costa Cruises (Carnival Corporation-owned company), and ship's operator is the German company AIDA Cruises.
AIDAstella cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1097 cabins for 2194 passengers (max occupancy is 2700 guests) served by 610 crew/staff. The ship has 12 passenger accessible decks, with 7 restaurants, 12 bars, and lounges, 2 swimming pools, 4 jacuzzies, 10 elevators. Main deck areas are:
- dining facilities (43000 ft2 / 3988 m2)
- wellness area (27990 ft2 / 2600 m2) – one of the largest at sea
- outside deck spaces (87000 ft2 / 8120 m2)
- Theatrium / Theater (32000 ft2 / 3000 m2).
Complimentary dining options (included in AIDAstella cruise prices) are Markt, California Grill, East, and Bella Donna. At additional charge are Rossini, Buffalo, Sushi Bar, and the Brauhaus. In the 3 buffet restaurants on the AIDAstella ship (Markt, East, Bella Donna), soft drinks, and also beer and house wines are complimentary during Lunch/Dinner times.
Besides the ship's staff and crew, AIDA cruise passengers are also served by Peper robots - the latest cyborg technology implemented fleetwide in 2016. These humanoid robots greet and guide passengers upon embarkation. They also assist them throughout the cruise by providing information and tips on onboard dining, entertainment, enrichment program (workshops, pre-scheduled events), casino and shopping promotions, shore excursions and tours. Pepper robots are mobile and communicate in 3 languages (English, German, Italian). They can also interpret human emotions by analyzing voice tones and facial expressions.
AIDAstella deck plan changes 2018 refurbishment review
Ship's 5-day drydock in 2018 (March 3-8, in Dubai UAE) resulted in the following changes:
- Eisbar by Langnese Happiness Station (ice cream bar) was added on Deck 11. At the new bar, passengers can create their own favorites from various ingredients. The available options include swirls, soft-serve and Carte d'Or (premium ice creams).
- A new gaming room was added to the Teen Club (deck 12).
- The Body & Soul SPA complex (deck 12) received new flooring.
- All public areas received new (energy-efficient) LED lighting and new carpeting (approx 3500 m2 / 37,700 ft2).
- The 5-day contract with the Drydocks World shipyard included general maintenance works and routine classification.
AIDAstella deck plans are property of AIDA Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.