AIDAdiva deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the AIDAdiva cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on AIDAdiva staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
ms AIDAdiva (built 2007, last refurbished in 2015) is the first of the Sphinx-class new AIDA cruise ships – together with the sisterships AIDAbella and AIDAluna, and the 1-deck bigger AIDAblu, AIDAmar, AIDAsol and AIDAstella. The shipowner is Costa Cruises (Carnival Corporation-owned company), and ship's operator is the German company AIDA Cruises.
AIDAdiva cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1025 cabins for 2020 passengers (max occupancy is 2500 guests) served by 590 crew/staff. The ship has 11 passenger accessible decks, with 7 restaurants, 11 bars and lounges, 3 swimming pools, 4 jacuzzies, 10 elevators.
Complimentary dining options (included in AIDAdiva cruise prices) are Markt, Weite Welt, Pizzeria Mare, and Bella Vista. At additional charge (reservation-only) are Rossini, Buffalo, and the Sushi Bar. In the 3 buffet restaurants on the AIDAdiva ship (Markt, Weite Welt, Bella Vista), wine and beer are complimentary for lunch and dinner.
Besides the ship's staff and crew, AIDA cruise passengers are also served by Peper robots - the latest cyborg technology implemented fleetwide in 2016. These humanoid robots greet and guide passengers upon embarkation. They also assist them throughout the cruise by providing information and tips on onboard dining, entertainment, enrichment program (workshops, pre-scheduled events), casino and shopping promotions, shore excursions and tours. Pepper robots are mobile and communicate in 3 languages (English, German, Italian). They can also interpret human emotions by analyzing voice tones and facial expressions.
AIDAdiva deck plan changes 2015 refurbishment review
The ship's 2015 drydock refurbishment (April 21 - May 4, done at Blohm+Voss, Hamburg) resulted in the following changes:
- New scrubber (filter) system - air pollution control units used to remove particulates and gases from the ship's exhaust stream.
- On the ship were carried out over 30 different upgrades and cosmetic repairs, including 12.000 m2 new carpeting.
- (deck 11) Beach Bar was renovated. Also here, the golf course area was redesigned.
- (deck 9) New shops were added.
- Body & Soul (spa and fitness) complex was upgraded with new training equipment.
- (deck 10) Photo Store now has 11 digital photo stations.
- Due to photo digitization, AIDA Cruises has reduced the company's total usage of chemicals and photo paper by 50%.
AIDAdiva deck plans are property of AIDA Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.