Cap Finistere ferry deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Cap Finistere ferry deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by BRITTANY FERRIES (Ferries) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Cap Finistere ferry cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Cap Finistere ferry staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MV Cap Finistere ferry was launched in 2001 and is operated by BRITTANY FERRIES. The ship has the following main facilities:
- Restaurant du Port (a la carte restaurant, French cuisine, fine wines, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Le Cafe Salad Bar (outdoor / open-air poolside bar on deck 10 - salads, hot snacks, pasta, burgers, pizzas, hot / cold drinks, flat TVs)
- Le Petit Marche (on deck 7 - bistro / self-service mini market for light bites, sandwiches, salads, soups, snacks, cakes, healthy food)
- Planets Bar (on decks 8 and 9 - aft-located outdoor bar on 2 levels, offers French wines, cocktails, beers, hot / cold drinks, snacks)
- Belle View Bar (outdoor / open-air bar on deck 9 aft)
- Cap Finistere Bar (deck 7 - the ship's main bar lounge)
- Drivers Lounge (deck 7)
- Movie Lounge (on deck 8) - tickets can be purchased from Information Desk (deck 7)
- kids playroom (on deck 10, children entertainment program is available during peak season)
- Spa treatment rooms (deck 7)
- Outdoor heated swimming pool and kids splash pool (deck 10, open May through September)
- Chance Planet (deck 8, casino / gambling lounge with slot machines)
- plenty of outdoor deck space, including Promenade Deck (deck 10)
- 2 Dog exercise areas (deck 10), Kennels (deck 9)
- Le Boutique (on deck 7 - gifts, souvenirs, spirits, wines, tobaccos, perfumes, cosmetics, leather goods, toys, confectionery, clothing, cameras, sunglasses, jewelry), shopping promotions
- free Wi-Fi, ATM / cash machine (deck 7, next to Information Desk / Reception)
- disabled toilets
- The ship has 3 elevators (passenger lifts) accessing all decks.
- Sun Deck is an outdoor area that doubles as Helideck (helipad) - helicopter landing platform used in cases of emergency.
Next image shows the ship's muster stations on decks 7-8-9, as well as the location of lifeboats, liferafts and evacuation chutes used in cases of emergency.
Follows a list of car decks related safety procedures:
- Disabled passengers or those requiring specificassistance should visit the ship's Information Desk (deck 7, open 24-hours).
- Apply handbrake and place the vehicle in park or 1st gear position. Switch off the ignition, alarm, electrical equipment, headlights. Gas cylinders, if any, must be switched off. Lock the vehicle.
- From your vehicle take only valuables and essential hand baggage.
- Make a note of your vehicle's location and garage deck number / stairway before leaving the car deck.
- Access to the ship's vehicle (cargo) decks during the voyage is prohibited.
- Smoking on vehicle decks, as well as in cabins and passenger loungesis forbidden.
- Wait for the onboard announcement before returning to your vehicle.
- In order to avoid air pollution, don't start the engine until instructed.
Cap Finistere ferry deck plans are property of BRITTANY FERRIES (Ferries). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.