Pont Aven ferry deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Pont Aven ferry deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2022-2023-2024 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by BRITTANY FERRIES (Ferries) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Pont Aven ferry cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Pont Aven ferry staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MV Pont Aven ferry was launched in 2004 and is operated by BRITTANY FERRIES. The ship has the following main facilities:
- La Belle Angele (deck 7 - self-service/buffet restaurant, hot and cold meals)
- Le Flora (deck 7, a la carte restaurant with an open kitchen)
- Le Cafe du Festival (on deck 7 - sandwiches, cakes, pastries, hot/cold drinks, flat TVs)
- Le Grand Pavois (main bar lounge on deck 8 - fine French wines, cocktails, cold/hot drinks, flat TVs)
- Commodore Lounge (aft on deck 8 - exclusive lounge for suite passengers only)
- HGV Drivers Dining Lounge (deck 7 - exclusive lounge restaurant for truck drivers only)
- Le Fastnet (piano bar on deck 7, adjacent to Le Flora Restaurant)
- Les Finistwres (outdoor/open-air poolside bar on deck 9). A unique feature for a ferry ship, Pont Aven has a heated swimming pool (deck 9 midship), with a large-size whirlpool, sunbathing / leisure area, and spacious Sun Deck.
- Spa treatment rooms (deck 8)
- 2 cinemas (both on deck 6, combined capacity 90 seats) - tickets can be purchased from Information Desk
- Kids Playroom (deck 7, children entertainment program is available during peak season)
- Games Planet (teen lounge on deck 9 - video games, air hockey table)
- Baby Changing Room (deck 7), complimentary Baggage Room (deck 6)
- Chance Planet (deck 8, casino/gambling lounge with slot machines)
- Reserved Seating Lounge (deck 9, with reclining / Pullman seats)
- sundeck / outdoor deck space
- Sick Bay (deck 6 - Doctor's Office)
- Les Boutiques (shops on decks 6 and 7 - gifts, souvenirs, spirits, wines, tobaccos, perfumes, cosmetics, leather goods, toys, confectionery, clothing, cameras, sunglasses, jewelry), shopping promotions
- free Wi-Fi, ATM / cash machine (deck 6, next to Information Desk / Reception), disabled toilets
- The ship has 5 elevators (passenger lifts) accessing all decks.
Next image shows the ship's muster stations on decks 6-7, as well as the location of lifeboats, liferafts and evacuation chutes used in cases of emergency.
Follows a list of car decks related safety procedures:
- Disabled passengers or those requiring specific assistance should visit the ship's Information Desk (deck 6, open 24-hours).
- Apply handbrake and place the vehicle in park or 1st gear position. Switch off the ignition, alarm, electrical equipment, headlights. Gas cylinders, if any, must be switched off. Lock the vehicle.
- From your vehicle take only valuables and essential hand baggage.
- Make a note of your vehicle's location and garage deck number/stairway before leaving the car deck.
- Access to the ship's vehicle (cargo) decks during the voyage is prohibited.
- Smoking on vehicle decks, as well as in cabins and passenger lounges is forbidden.
- Wait for the onboard announcement before returning to your vehicle.
- In order to avoid air pollution, don't start the engine until instructed.
Pont Aven ferry deck plans are property of BRITTANY FERRIES (Ferries). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.