of Costa Smeralda deck 16 (Como-Spa-Bridge)
- The fore-located Navigation Bridge (Ponte di Comando) and the adjacent Captain’s Suite and officers quarters are inaccessible to passengers.
- The Salty Beach Street Food
- Bar II Sole and Bar La Cascata are poolside bars offering fast-food and beverages.
- Palestra Virtus (Gymnasium / Fitness Center) is fitted with the latest Technogym equipment.
- Centro Benessere Samsara (SPA & Massage) is ship's wellness complex consisting of Venus Beauty Salon, thalassotherapy pool, sauna room, salt room, snow room, relaxation room, Turkish Bath/hammam, 16 treatment rooms for massages (including thermal, stone, Lime & Ginger).
- La sala (teens-only interactive game room)
- Ristorante Tutti a Tavola is a family restaurant with live entertainment and fun activities.
- Luna Park is an outdoor playground for kids.
- Piazza di Spagna (outdoor area with stern views)
- Cruise cabins from 16005 to 16105, of which Inside (category IP-Premium) and Balcony (category BP-Premium).