Costa Toscana deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Costa Toscana deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Costa Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Costa Toscana cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Costa Toscana staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Costa Toscana (2021-built) is a Helios-class cruise ship from a 4-vessel series ordered by Carnival Corporation for Costa Cruises (sistership Costa Smeralda /2010) and AIDA Cruises (sisterships AIDAnova /2018 and AIDAcosma /2021).
Costa Toscana cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 2661 staterooms for 5322 passengers (max capacity is 6338 guests), served by 1678 crew/staff. The boat has 20 decks (16 passenger-accessible, 11 with cabins), 11 restaurants, 4 swimming pools, 2-deck Theater Lounge, Disco, Casino, 22 elevators, no self-service laundromats
- 3-deck high Colosseo Lounge is a midship show lounge (on 3 levels) featuring large LED screens on its large glass walls and dome.
- Piazza di Spagna is a 3-deck aft-facing Atrium stairway with an open-air terrace and glass floor on its top level.
- Passeggiata Volare is a Skywalk (glass-bottomed walkway) located 65 m / 213 ft above sea level.
- The bow-located Trastevere is a Venice-style square (piazza) with Il Bacaro, Gelateria Amarillo, retail shops, live music entertainment.
- CoDe (Costa Design Museum) is an Italian design museum sized 400 m2 and curated by Matteo Vercelloni (designer and architect).
- The list of bars and lounges includes Ferrari Spumante Spazio Bollicine (sparkling wine bar), Aperol Spritz Bar, Campari Bar, Nutella Cafe.
- The wellness complex includes Hammam Room (Turkish Bath), Thalassotherapy Pool, 16 treatment rooms (for massages), Snow Room, Salt Room, Relaxation Room (Spa Lounge), Beauty Salon (hairdresser, barber services). The Gym has the latest Technogym equipment.
- Swimming pools include 1 glass roof-covered, 2 kids-only, 1 with swimming lane.
Passenger staterooms (designed by Dordoni Architetti) are decorated depending on deck (city theme). For all passenger cabins were contracted Italian design companies to provide cabin furniture (Molteni&C), matrasses (Dorelan), balcony furniture (Roda), decorative lighting (Flos), fabrics and upholstery (Dedar and Rubelli). Among the contracted 15 Italian brand suppliers are also Kartell (plastic furniture, decorations, lighting, tables, chairs, furnishing accessories), Poltrona Frau (leather furniture-maker) and Alessi (kitchenware, designer utensils, kitchen accessories).
On the sisterships Smeralda and Toscana, Costa Cruises introduced the new cabin category "Terrace Suite".
Costa Toscana deck plans are property of Costa Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.