Costa Smeralda deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Costa Smeralda deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Costa Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Costa Smeralda cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Costa Smeralda staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Costa Smeralda (built 2019) is a Helios-class cruise ship from a 4-vessel series ordered by Carnival Corporation for Costa Cruises (sistership Costa Toscana /2021) and AIDA Cruises (sisterships AIDAnova /2018 and AIDAcosma /2021).
Costa Smeralda cruise ship deck plan has a total of 2641 staterooms for 5282 passengers (max capacity 6522), served by 1678 crew/staff. The ship has 20 passenger decks (all named after famous Italian cities), of which 11 decks are with passenger cabins. Ship's most popular features include:
- 11 restaurants, 4 swimming pools, 2-deck theater, disco (Silent Party, Virtual Band music), casino (gaming lounge and bar), 22 elevators, no self-service laundromats
- 3-deck Colosseo Lounge (midship show lounge on 3 levels) features large LED screens on its glass walls and dome.
- Piazza di Spagna is a 3-deck aft-facing Atrium stairway with an open-air terrace and glass floor on its top level.
- Passeggiata Volare is a Skywalk (glass-bottomed walkway) located 65 m / 213 ft above sea level.
- The bow-located Trastevere is a Venice-style square (piazza) with Il Bacaro, Gelateria Amarillo, retail shops, live music entertainment.
- Museum of Italian design - CoDe (Costa Design) is fleet's first Costa Design Museum - sized 400 m2 and curated by Matteo Vercelloni (Italian designer and architect).
- The list of bars and lounges includes Ferrari Spumante Spazio Bollicine (sparkling wine bar), Aperol Spritz Bar, Campari Bar, Nutella Cafe.
- Ship's Spa complex includes Hammam Room (Turkish Bath), Thalassotherapy Pool, 16 treatment rooms (for massages), Snow Room, Salt Room, Relaxation Room (spa lounge), Beauty Salon. The Gym has the latest Technogym equipment.
- The swimming pools include 1 glass roof covered, 2 kids-only and 1 with swimming lane.
- Passenger staterooms include 28 suites, 106 terrace suites, 1522 balcony cabins, 168 oceanviews, 788 inside cabins.
- Staterooms (designed by Dordoni Architetti) are decorated depending on deck (city theme). For all passenger cabins were contracted Italian design companies to provide cabin furniture (Molteni & C), matrasses (Dorelan), balcony furniture (Roda), decorative lighting (Flos), fabrics and upholstery (Dedar and Rubelli). Among the contracted 15 Italian brand suppliers are also Kartell (plastic furniture, decorations, lighting, tables, chairs, furnishing accessories), Poltrona Frau (leather furniture-maker) and Alessi (kitchenware, designer utensils, kitchen accessories).
On the sisterships Toscana and Smeralda, Costa Cruises introduced the new cabin category "Terrace Suite".
Costa Smeralda deck plans are property of Costa Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.