Costa Smeralda deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the Costa Smeralda cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Costa Smeralda staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Costa Smeralda (built 2019) is a Helios-class cruise ship from a 4-vessel series ordered by Carnival Corporation for Costa Cruises (sistership yet unnamed) and AIDA Cruises (sisterships AIDAnova / 2018 and another still unnamed / 2021).
Costa Smeralda cruise ship deck plan has a total of 2612 staterooms for 5200 passengers (max capacity is 6518 guests), served by 1682 crew/staff. The ship has 20 passenger decks (all named after famous Italian port cities), of which 11 are with passenger cabins. Among the ship's notable features are:
- 11 restaurants, 4 swimming pools, 2-tier theater, disco, casino, 22 elevators, no self-service laundromats
- 3-deck high Colosseo Lounge is a midship show lounge (on 3 levels) featuring large LED screens on its large glass walls and dome.
- Piazza di Spagna is a 3-deck aft-facing Atrium stairway with an open-air terrace and glass floor on its top level.
- Passeggiata Volare is a Skywalk (glass-bottomed walkway) located 65 m / 213 ft above sea level.
- The bow-located Trastevere is a Venice-style square (piazza) with Il Bacaro, Gelateria Amarillo, retail shops, live music entertainment.
- Museum of Italian design
- CoDe (Costa Design) is fleet's first Costa Design Museum - sized 400 m2 and curated by Matteo Vercelloni (Italian designer and architect).
- The list of bars and lounges includes Ferrari Spumante Spazio Bollicine (sparkling wine bar), Aperol Spritz Bar, Campari Bar, Nutella Cafe.
- Ship's Spa complex includes a hammam (Turkish Bath), thalassotherapy pool, 16 treatment rooms (for massages), snow room, salt room, relaxation room, beauty salon. The Gym has latest Technogym equipment.
- The swimming pools include 1 glassroof covered, 2 kids-only and 1 with swimming lane.
- Passenger staterooms include 28 suites, 106 terrace suites, 1522 balcony cabins, 168 oceanviews and 788 inside cabins.
- Staterooms (designed by Dordoni Architetti) are decorated depending on deck (city theme). For all passenger cabins were contracted Italian design companies to provide cabin furniture (Molteni and C), balcony furniture (Roda), decorative lighting (Flos), fabrics and upholstery (Dedar and Rubelli). Among the Italian brand suppliers are Kartell, Poltrona Frau, Alessi.
- A new cabin category features "'terrace over the sea".
- Among the contracted 15 Italian brand suppliers are also Kartell (plastic furniture, decorations, lighting), Poltrona Frau (leather furniture-maker) and Alessi (kitchenware, designer kitchen utensils and accessories).
Costa Smeralda deck plans are property of Costa Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.