River Princess deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the River Princess cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on River Princess staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
River Princess (built 2001, major refit and refurbishment in 2011) is the third in a series of five Uniworld ships – together with its River-named sisters Countess, Duchess, Empress, and Queen. Uniworld’s European cruise ships are with relatively smaller capacity in comparison to their size. This results in some of the industry’s highest crew-to-guest ratios and most attentive service. Uniworld provides some of the Europe’s top-choice luxury river cruises with all-inclusive deals.
River Princess cruise ship deck plan has a total of 66 staterooms for 132 passengers served by 41 crew/staff. This Uniworld ship features 5 passenger decks, 2 restaurants, 3 lounges with bars, spacious sun deck (with Cafe, shaded-seating, passenger-use bikes /no pool/whirlpool), Gym, Sauna and Spa, self-service laundry facility, 1 elevator (connecting all cabin decks).
Uniworld River Princess river cruise tour deals are inclusive of:
- gratuities (both on the ship and on shore excursions/tours)
- port taxes, accommodation, meals, entertainment/enrichment programs
- all shore excursions (guided sightseeing tours, walking/biking tours, city tours) – with local, English-speaking expert guides
- hotel stays and transfers (to/from the boat)
- unlimited beverages – specialty coffees and teas, soft drinks, bottled water, served alcohol (beer, fine wines, spirits). At additional cost are only premium-brand spirits and wines.
- Wi-Fi and Internet access ((shipwide coverage).
River Princess deck plans are property of Uniworld. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.