Seabourn Ovation deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Seabourn Ovation deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Seabourn deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Seabourn Ovation cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Seabourn Ovation staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Seabourn Ovation (built 2017 /currently under construction, scheduled launch 2018) is the second in a 2-vessel series biggest Seabourn ships – together with the sistership Seabourn Encore (built 2016). The three vessels (sisters by the Odyssey-class design) in the Seabourn’s old fleet are Quest, Odyssey, and Sojourn. Each of the Seabourn ships provides the premium market with some of the best luxury yacht cruise deals with all-inclusive fares.
Seabourn Ovation cruise ship deck plan has a total of 302 staterooms (all are suites) for 604 passengers (max capacity is 650 guests), served by 450 crew/staff. The ship has 11 passenger accessible decks, 3 restaurants, 10 lounges and bars, 2 pools (decks 5, 9), 5 jacuzzies (decks 5, 7, 9), 6 elevators. The ship has no self-service laundry facilities.
Seabourn Ovation is an all-inclusive luxury cruise ship. Deals are inclusive of:
- all meals (at all dining venues /gourmet cuisine, open-seating arrangement)
- open bars throughout, with complimentary beverages (soft drinks, alcohol, minibar drinks)
- complimentary premium class wines at lunch/dinner
- complimentary Marina activities (in-sea pool, watersports)
- complimentary mobile phone and WiFi access throughout
- included tips/gratuities.
Fact is, that the new ships are modeled after the line’s Odyssey ships (similar as design and main features). There is a certain level of consistency that ties all the five (for now) ships together. Still, the new Seabourn ships Ovation and Encore are larger in size, bigger in capacity, and with some new features, including:
- Traditionally all-suite vessels, the new ships are also all-balcony vessels. There are no Window Suites.
- one additional deck, expanded deck and public spaces
- the biggest Spa on a cruise ship ever operated at sea
- added new onboard programs and amenities.
Seabourn Ovation deck plans are property of Seabourn. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.