Seabourn Encore deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Seabourn Encore deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Seabourn deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Seabourn Encore cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Seabourn Encore staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Seabourn Encore (built 2016) is the first of two biggest Seabourn ships – together with the sistership Seabourn Ovation (built 2018). The line’s older vessels (from the Odyssey-class) are Quest, Odyssey, and Sojourn. The new 2-ship series features an extra deck and bigger passenger capacity (150 more guests). Each of the Seabourn ships provides the premium market’s best luxury cruise deals with all-inclusive fares.
Seabourn Encore cruise ship deck plan has a total of 302 staterooms (all are suites) for 604 passengers (max capacity is 650 guests), served by 450 crew/staff. The ship has 11 passenger accessible decks, 3 restaurants, 10 lounges and bars, 2 pools (on decks 5 and 9), 5 jacuzzies (on decks 5, 7 and 9), 6 elevators, no self-service laundry facilities.
Seabourn Encore is an all-inclusive luxury cruise ship. Deals are inclusive of:
- any food (at all dining venues /gourmet cuisine, open-seating arrangement)
- open bars throughout, complimentary beverages (soft drinks, alcohol, minibar drinks)
- complimentary premium wines at lunch/dinner
- complimentary Marina (in-sea pool, watersports)
- complimentary mobile phone and WiFi access throughout
- included tips/gratuities.
Despite the fact, that all vessels in the Seabourn fleet are of the same class, the new Encore and Ovation ships are bigger. Other differences from the three older sisters are:
- changed designer company (“Adam Tihany” instead of “Y&S”)
- new shipbuilding company (Fincantieri instead of Mariotti )
- all-balcony accommodations (no Window Suites)
- one additional deck
- expanded public and deck spaces
- the largest cruise ship Spa ever operated at sea
- added new amenities and onboard programs.
Seabourn Encore deck plans are property of Seabourn. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.