Highlights include voyages to Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Israel, and more:
- 7-day itineraries between Piraeus-Athens (Greece) and Istanbul (Turkey) beginning April 17, 2022. Numerous departures via twin itineraries provide combinations with Mykonos/Ephesus in one direction, and Santorini/Bodrum in the other.
- 7-day Holy Land cruises between Athens and Tel Aviv (Haifa, Israel).
- 7-day voyages between Venice (Italy) and Athens, visiting Greece and the Croatian cities of Dubrovnik/Zadar in one direction and Sibenik (Croatia)/Kotor (Montenegro) on the return.
Passengers may combine the 7-day itineraries into 14-day B2Bs to explore more of the region, as well as receive savings of up to 15%.
The season marks the company’s return to Turkey for the first time since 2016. The itineraries feature:
- The popular Turkish resort town Cesme boasts a medieval castle and a boutique hotel that was an Ottoman caravanserai dating back from 1528.
- Kusadasi-Ephesus, whose old quarter is a maze of winding streets and houses adorned with birdcages and flowers.
- Bodrum has streets dotted with shops, a picturesque harbour with traditional wood-varnished sailboats, and the tomb of King Mausolus.
- Seabourn’s complimentary “Evening at Ephesus,” a classical concert in the ancient ruins under the stars.
- Seabourn Encore’s August 7-14 cruise will feature classical singing sensation, Jonathan Antoine. He will perform at Seabourn’s signature “Evening at Ephesus” event, accompanied by pianist and Steinway Artist Dominic Ferris.
Bookings made by May 31, 2022, receive an OBC/onboard credit of up to US$800 per cabin (oceanview/balcony) or up to US$1,600 per suite (penthouse and above)
Those who book now and pay in full by June 1st receive an additional 10% savings on voyages departing November 1st or later.