Carnival’s onboard Fun Shops are being redeveloped courtesy of famous retail brands including TAG, Swarovski, Victoria’s Secret, Pandora, and more.
The changes have come following months of research of guest preferences for shopping onboard. The result is additional selections and enhanced venues that offer the widest variety onboard up to 25 ships in the fleet of Carnival Cruise Line.
Guests can expect the following:
- leading international retailer of fashion jewelry Swarovski (25 ships);
- high-end fashion watch retailer Invicta (25 ships);
- luxury watch manufacturer TAG (24 ships);
- beauty products like mists, lotions and perfumes from Victoria’s Secret (22 ships);
- fine jewelry manufacture Effy (12 ships);
- costume jewelry purveyor Pandora (10 ships);
- Mexican-themed retailer Los Cincos Soles (4 ships).
Carnival’s Cherry on Top candy store is still aboard 20 vessels featuring bulk selections, apparel and novelty items. Certain ships showcase stand-alone kiosks selling “wearable tech” accessories such as fitness trackers, heart rate monitors and pedometers from the likes of Fossil as well as other companies.
Further enhancing Carnival retail experience are special promos, fun activities, in-store parties, giveaways, and more. The line also invested in digital marketing in order to inform passengers of upcoming deals and retail events during sailings.
When Carnival Horizon emerges in spring next year, it will boast the brand’s largest retail experience with 2 decks worth of displays and stores.