Continuing commitment of Carnival Cruise Line to providing passengers with the widest variety of choices, the company has expanded its retail offerings onboard its newest ship, Carnival Horizon. Now the liner features the most expansive retail space in the fleet showcasing top brands like Victoria’s Secret, LeVian, and, for the first time, Kate Spade, Breitling, Hublot and Michael Kors.
Carnival Horizon is distinguished by modern 2-level, mall-style shops situated along the atrium on decks 4 and 5 via branded outlets that provide guests with fun shopping experience.
In addition to the most varied offerings in Carnival's fleet, the retail space of Horizon is unique in that it's divided into areas dedicated to particular shopping experiences, each designed around passengers’ interaction with various interests.
The areas include:
- Carnival Store: offers the latest logo items as well as Carnival Horizon inaugural season memorabilia, Carnival Adventures merchandise, sunscreen and apparel.
- Cherry on Top: it is the “sweetest spot onboard” with a rich assortment of candies and novelty items.
- Front Street: offers fine jewelry and timepieces.
- Hip Fish: offers fashion jewelry, accessories, fragrances.
- Portside Liquor & Tobacco: sells popular duty-free items, and boasts with the most extensive spirits display at sea.
Carnival Horizon brings these new areas to life via truly immersive shopping experience like a Beauty & Fragrance Bar which allows passengers to try out skincare, fragrances, cosmetics, and even enjoy a makeover. Port Side Liquor & Tobacco has a Spirits Tasting Bar where passengers can sample and buy some of the finest liquors in the world, including Hennessey White, not available outside of travel retail.
Passengers can also take home their personal keepsake at Create Your Own jewelry experience within Hip Fish outlet where they have the chance to custom-design jewelry made of Swarovski crystals. The Wearable Tech outlet features the latest wearable technology. Onboard experts are on hand to match passengers’ style with various watch brands tied to fitness tracking.