In the program, there are 6 class categories based on different exercise groups and core needs: Acupuncture, Conditioning, Longevity, Mindfulness, Nutrition and Sweat.
Among the new classes and seminars are:
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture for Pain Relief – revive energy levels, treat pain, get to the root of digestive discomfort, de-stress, aid a healthy night's sleep, feel younger, live longer.
- Conditioning: Pilates to the Beat – Pilates mat-inspired class choreographed to upbeat pop songs.
- Longevity: Age-Defying Technology – the latest technologies, products and services that help with anti-aging.
- Mindfulness: Spiritual Cycling – Incorporate presence of mind, awareness of energy, mindfulness of form, while cycling to playlist of music.
- Nutrition: Detox 101: Weight Loss and More – the most effective detoxifying foods, how they promote weight loss and well-being.
- Sweat: Tabata Impact – intense and fast-moving integrated interval workout hailing from Japan. It offers the best of cardio & training techniques to provide full-body workout.