Princess Cruises passengers sailing to the Caribbean will enjoy a variety of itineraries to all 3 sought-after regions – Eastern, Western and Southern Caribbean. The newly announced fall 2019-spring 2020 program features the maiden season of line's Sky Princess, debuting December 2019 on a 3-day inaugural cruise, followed by 7-day Eastern and Western Caribbean trips.
The 4th Royal-Class ship of Pincess Cruises, Sky Princess, sets sail from Fort Lauderdale FL on a 3-day, roundtrip voyage departing December 4, 2019, and visiting Princess Cays, one of the top cruise line private islands in Bahamas. The vessel then sails on alternating 7-day Eastern and Western Caribbean roundtrip itineraries from Fort Lauderdale between December 7, 2019-April 4, 2020. These cruises offer late-night stays, during every visit to Saint Thomas and Cozumel so passengers can enjoy more time in the popular destinations.
Onboard, guests can celebrate the unique cultures of the islands with line's Rhythm of the Caribbean program and can immerse themselves one-of-a-kind activities: from local crafts and music to meeting "Parrots in the Piazza" and presentations from local experts including treasure hunters and shark divers.
Itinerary highlights for 2019-2020 Caribbean season include:
- 5 ships offering 10 itineraries and a total of 119 departures onboard Crown Princess, Caribbean Princess, Regal Princess, Pacific Princess, and the new Sky Princess.
- More destination-rich and longer itineraries to the Southern Caribbean aboard Crown Princess and Caribbean Princess, featuring 10- or 14-day trips.
- Regal Princess also sails on 7-day Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises from Fort Lauderdale with "More Ashore" stays in Saint Thomas and Cozumel.
- Princess Cruises visits a total of 25 Caribbean islands and 6 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as Antigua Naval Dockyard, Belize Barrier Reef System and related archeological sites
- Visits to Princess Cays on every 7-day Eastern Caribbean itinerary, and select Western and 10-day Southern Caribbean cruises.
- A unique 2-week holiday cruise onboard Pacific Princess, for the first time visiting the Southern Caribbean island of Mayreau.