In fall 2019, Disney Cruise Line returns to favorite home ports and destinations on a variety of itineraries, of which adventures to Bahamas, Baja, Bermuda, Canada and Caribbean.
With voyages ranging from 2-night trips to weeklong cruise vacations and beyond, the season offers a wealth of opportunities for families to experience Disney magic and explore exotic locales. Bookings open on May 24, 2018.
Itinerary highlights include:
- A trio of special 5-night cruises feature 2 days in Bermuda, allowing extra time for passengers to indulge in the famous pink-sand beaches, abundant water activities, world-class shopping, and distinctive blend of Caribbean and British culture.
- During a couple of 7-night cruises from New York to Bahamas, guests are treated to double-doses of pixie dust. A stop at Castaway Cay is paired with a day at Port Canaveral where every passenger receives a 1-day Walt Disney World Park Hopper ticket as well as roundtrip transportation to the theme parks in Orlando.
- A single 5-night cruise to Canada takes guests from New York to Saint John, New Brunswick with a call at Bar Harbor, Maine.
In September, Disney Wonder sets sail to San Diego, where passengers embark on adventures to Baja and Mexican Riviera. Featured calls include Ensenada and Cabo San Lucas. Two exclusive 7-night Mexican Riviera cruises feature the snorkeling and scuba diving spots Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan.
- Disney Cruise Line passengers can enrich their experience via combining select San Diego-based trips with a pre-cruise Adventures by Disney package. During the 3-night itinerary, they can visit The Walt Disney Studios and Disney Archives, Walt Disney Imagineering and Disneyland Resort.
- Beginning late November 2019, Disney Wonder makes Galveston its home port for a series of Caribbean and Bahamas sailings, with options of 4, 6 and 7 nights. Caribbean trips include calls at Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Falmouth. Bahamian itineraries feature visits to Castaway Cay and Key West. A couple of of the Bahamian itineraries also take passengers to Nassau, while another includes a 2nd day on Disney’s private island.
In fall 2019, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy go on sailing guest-favorite itineraries to Bahamas and Caribbean from Port Canaveral. Disney Magic returns to Miami FL in November with various itineraries and cruise lengths.
- The lineup of Disney Magic includes 3-, 4- and 5-night Bahamian cruises and 5- and 6-night Western Caribbean trips, and most itineraries include a day ashore at Castaway Cay. Ports of call on Bahamian cruises also include Key West and Nassau, while stops in Cozumel and Grand Cayman headline ship's Western Caribbean itineraries.
- Disney Dream sails 3- and 4-night cruises to Castaway Cay and Nassau.
- Disney Fantasy sails 7-night Caribbean cruises, and every itinerary includes a visit to Castaway Cay. Eastern Caribbean itineraries call at the Virgin Islands of Tortola and Saint Thomas, while Western Caribbean cruises call on Grand Cayman, Falmouth and Cozumel.
- Disney Fantasy also sails a selection of special itineraries. An 8-night voyage in October transports guests south to Saint Kitts, Antigua and San Juan, while a 6-night Western Caribbean itinerary includes visits to Cozumel and Costa Maya. Both itineraries also feature a day at Castaway Cay. In December, 2 unique 7-night itineraries include a cruise to San Juan, Tortola, Castaway Cay, and another trip featuring 2 days on Disney’s private island after calls at Cozumel and Grand Cayman.
Disney Vacation Club unveiled the dates for 2 special members-only Disney charter cruises: a 5-night Pacific Coast itinerary aboard Disney Wonder on May 15 and a 7-night cruise to Bermuda aboard Disney Magic on October 5. Bookings for both sailings open to Disney Vacation Club members June 23, 2018.