WOD on the Waves brings together health and wellness experts, fitness enthusiasts, and some of the top athletes of the world to celebrate the fitness community onboard Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Seas.
The 5-day cruise will offer fitness fans the chance to experience unique action-packed getaway with daily scheduled fitness classes led by coaches, trainers and athletes; workshops on elite training and nutrition strategies; costume theme nights; athlete-curated meals; entertainment and shore trips starring the athletes.
Joining the lineup of activities are some of the fittest in the industry, including:
- Austin Malleolo – 4-time Reebok CrossFit Games athlete who will return for his 5th trip to the Games in 2018 with his team, Reebok CrossFit One.
- Brooke Wells – 3-time Reebok CrossFit Games competitor. Brooke finished first at 2018 The Reebok CrossFit Central Regional. This will be her 4th visit to the Games.
- Chyna Cho – 5-time Reebok CrossFit Games athlete. Chyna placed 3rd in the 2018 Reebok CrossFit West Regional, and is headed back to the games for her 6th appearance.
- Conor Murphy – Retired Navy Seal. Member of the 2017 CrossFit Games team, Reebok CrossFit One.
- Dan Bailey - 5-year individual Reebok CrossFit Games veteran.
- Elijah Muhammad – 2-time Reebok CrossFit Games athlete.
- James Hobart – 8-time CrossFit Games veteran. Member of 3 Reebok CrossFit Games Affiliate Cup Championship teams. The only person to ever be a member of 2 different Affiliate Cup Championship teams.
- Jen Smith – 3-time Reebok CrossFit Games athlete, who placed 5th in the 2018 Reebok CrossFit East Regionals competition – securing her 4th trip to the 2018 Games.
- Josh Bridges – Retired Navy SEAL turned CrossFit Games competitor. Josh secured his 5th trip to The Reebok CrossFit Games this year by winning the 2018 Reebok CrossFit West Regional.
- Margaux Alvarez – 1st-place finisher in the 2018 Reebok CrossFit South Regionals competition, securing her 6th visit to the 2018 Games.
- Patrick Vellner – 2-time podium finisher at The Reebok CrossFit Games. Pat finished in 3rd place in the 2016 and 2017 Reebok CrossFit Games and is headed back in 2018 after finishing in 1st place at the 2018 Reebok CrossFit East Regional.
- Rich Froning – 4-time individual winner of The Reebok CrossFit Games and 2-time winner of the Affiliate Cup Championship at The Reebok CrossFit Games with his team CrossFit Mayhem Freedom.
- Spencer Hendel - Spencer is a 6-time individual Reebok CrossFit Games veteran. He will be making his 7th trip to The CrossFit Games this summer as a member of the Reebok CrossFit One team.