A total of 68 all-inclusive journeys span the globe to 238 different destinations in 53 countries, including 175 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, pristine tranquility, untouched natural beauty, artistic and cultural riches.
From the 139-day “Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders” World Cruise aboard Crystal Serenity, to ten 7-day journeys through the Mediterranean on Crystal Symphony, luxury passengers will find a wealth of opportunities to explore. Staying true to line’s philosophy of offering numerous choices, the itineraries include shorter trips that are easily combinable with other voyages, without repeating ports, for the ones seeking an extended cruise vacation.
Highlights of Crystal's 2021 journeys include:
- 9 maiden calls in Townsville, Banda Neira, Ambon, Burgas, Novorossiysk, Batumi, Seydisfjordur, Dingle, and Kepez;
- At least 1 overnight stay on every voyage (over 100 in total) with as many as 4 overnights on a single cruise and double on many;
- 175 UNESCO World Heritage Sites offered in diverse selection of Crystal Adventures ashore, including Angkor Wat, the Imperial Palaces of Ming and Qing Dynasties, Mont-Saint-Michel, Luxor, and the historic cities of Corfu, Dubrovnik, Florence, and many more;
- 4 voyages to and from Dublin on Crystal Serenity, exploring Emerald Isle’s Cork and Dingle, along with Belfast, Edinburgh and Liverpool (in time to experience the Military Tattoo in Edinburgh);
- 6 voyages exploring Southeast Asia on Crystal Symphony, highlighting the culinary flavor of Malaysia in Penang, remarkable Kuala Lumpur, Myanmar’s gateway to Bagan, and the tropics of the Philippines and Thailand;
- Voyages to Japan and China on Crystal Serenity, allowing passengers to see Mount Fuji, explore Kyoto, Shanghai’s Jade Buddha, the Forbidden City of Beijing, and the Great Wall;
- India and Arabian Gulf voyages with overnights in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, offering opportunities to explore Mumbai’s bazaars and Bollywood, Petra and Wadi Rum from Aqaba, the Valley of Kings and Luxor from Safaga;
- Holy Land cruise aboard Crystal Symphony with 2 days in Ashdod, allowing passengers to explore Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, as well as the sacred sites of Rome;
- Transcontinental journeys from Asia to Africa across Indian Ocean, exploring Malaysia, Maldives, Seychelles and Sri Lanka, and offering safari options in Mombasa (post-cruise Crystal Symphony); as well as a new transatlantic option from Dublin to NYC that explores the treasures of Ireland and the colonial history of New England (Crystal Serenity);
- 19 sailings of 10 days/fewer, aboard both cruise ships, allowing ample opportunity to embark on dream luxury voyages through the Italian Riviera, Cote d’Azur, Greek Isles, Caribbean, Dalmatian Coast, Northern Europe, Canada & New England;
- Holiday cruises through the Caribbean isles including 2 days in Barbados and round-trip travel from Miami on Crystal Serenity; as well as an extravagant New Year’s eve celebration in Sydney on Crystal Symphony through New Zealand and Australia.
Crystal Cruises’ 2021 itineraries are now open for booking. Book Now Savings start at US$2,000 per person for 2021 journeys, and US$12,500 per person for the full World Cruise 2021, offering savings for sailings booked by October 31.