The line’s 2021 World Cruise will be sailing roundtrip from North America. Princess' 111-day World Cruise is scheduled to visit 50 destinations in 32 different countries, across 6 continents, such as Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, South and North America.
The 111-day roundtrip cruise from Fort Lauderdale FL departs on January 3, 2021. The 111-day roundtrip voyage from Los Angeles CA departs on January 17, 2021. A 97-day World Voyage from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale is also offered, departing on January 17, 2021.
The World Cruise aboard Island Princess is currently on sale with rates starting at US$19,999 per person. Travellers booking the 97- or 111-day cruise before November 30 receive early booking perks including a US$1,000 onboard spending money, stateroom upgrade, free airfare, Wi-Fi, gratuities, speciality dining and wine.
Details about Princess Cruises' 2021 World Cruise include:
- The World Cruise crosses the Equator two times.
- It visits 50 destinations, 32 different countries on 6 continents.
- Visits to a total of 25 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as the Great Barrier Reef, the Archaeological City of Petra, the ancient Greek city of Ephesus, and the historical city of Rabat.
- Island Princess will sail a total of 34,000 nautical miles in 111 days.
- Maiden port calls include New Plymouth, New Zealand; Mindelo, Cape Verde Islands; and Gynthion, Greece.
- An optional overland trip is offered to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park in the Australian Outback, that is home of the Ayers Rock.
- 14 late-night “More Ashore” stays are offered to maximize time in port, including Singapore, Dubai, and Venice.