Part of Silversea’s new cruise collection of for summer 2021 and winter 2021-2022, the inaugural season of Silver Dawn includes the following itineraries:
- Civitavecchia (Rome) to Venice (Sept 22-Oct 1, 2021). Passengers sailing aboard the inaugural voyage of Silver Dawn will spend 9 nights in Italy, Greece, Montenegro, Croatia, as well as enjoy an overnight in Sorrento, prior to setting sail for Siracusa, Sicily. Silver Dawn will then sail to Corfu for an overnight, ahead of Kotor, Dubrovnik, Split, before arriving in Venice. Fares start from EUR 5500 per person.
- Venice to Piraeus (Athens) (Oct 1-13, 2021). Over 12 nights guests will enjoy the Adriatic and the Eastern Mediterranean. Silver Dawn is scheduled to set sail for Split, Dubrovnik, Corfu, Argostoli, Souda Bay, and Rhodes, before an overnight in Istanbul. Calls in Kusadasi and Dikili precede guests’ arrival in Piraeus on October 13, 2021. Fares start from EUR 7200 per person.
- Piraeus (Athens) to Barcelona (Oct 13-23, 2021). Guests will venture deep into the beauty and cultures of Greece, Malta, Italy, Monaco, Spain over ten nights. Silversea’s new ship will visit Santorini, Valletta, Giardini Naxos, Sorrento, Civitavecchia, and Livorno, before an overnight in Monte Carlo. Fares start from EUR 6000 per person.
- Barcelona to Lisbon (Oct 23-Nov 2, 2021). Passengers will spend ten nights in Spain, Morocco, Portugal. Visits to Palma de Mallorca, Valencia, Cartagena, Malaga, Cadiz precede the arrival in Casablanca, Tangier, Lisbon. Fares start from EUR 5500 per person.
- Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale (Nov 2-15, 2021). Over 13 nights, guests will experience the inaugural crossing of the Atlantic Ocean by Silver Dawn. The voyage will feature an overnight in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Fares start from EUR 4900 per person.