Crystal River Cruises announced its collection of 2022 itineraries. Its 4 river ships - Crystal Bach, Crystal Debussy, Crystal Mahler, and Crystal Ravel - are offering itineraries from 7 to 10 nights through locations like the Netherlands and Belgium.
Crystal River Cruises’ 2022 collection includes:
- 7-night “Tulips and Windmills” (April & May) and “Dutch & Belgian Waterways” (July and August) cruises, both beginning and ending with overnight stays in Amsterdam. Ports of call include Kinderdijk, Hoorn, Rotterdam, Middleburg, Ghent, and Antwerp.
- 7-night “Legendary Rhine” cruise from Basel to Amsterdam with calls in Cologne, Rudesheim, Mannheim, and Strasbourg.
- 7-night “Romantic Rhine” from Amsterdam to Basel with overnights in Koblenz and Amsterdam, and calls in Cologne, Rudesheim, Mannheim, and Strasbourg.
- 9-night “Revel on the Rhine” holiday cruise roundtrip from Amsterdam with stops in Cologne, Rudesheim, Mannheim, Koblenz, and Arnhem.
- 7-night “Treasures of Southeast Europe” from Giurgiu to Budapest or the reverse with overnights in Budapest, Vidin (westbound only), and Novi Sada (eastbound only), and stops in Mohacs, Vukovar, and Belgrade.
- 7-night “Danube Dreams & Discoveries” cruise roundtrip from Vienna with overnights in Vienna and Budapest, and calls in Esztergom, Bratislava, Krems, Melk, Linz, including sailing through the Wachau Valley.
- 7-night “Delightful Danube” from Vilshofen to Budapest featuring overnights in Vienna and Budapest, and calls in Dürnstein, Melk, Linz, Bratislava, Passau, and Wachau Valley sailing.
- 9-night “Joyous Danube Celebration” cruise roundtrip from Vienna. It features overnights in Budapest and Vienna, calls in Bratislava, Krems, Melk, and Linz, and Wachau Valley sailing.