RSSC-Regent Seven Seas Cruises opened bookings for 7 new luxury sailings that will be added to the line’s 2022 offerings.
The 7-voyage collection, named Marvels of the Pacific Rim, is scheduled to sail aboard the first all-suite, all-balcony ship in the world, Seven Seas Mariner. It includes free unlimited shore excursions, access to dozens of UNESCO sites, multiple overnights in exciting ports, and free pre- or post-cruise tour programs on select voyages.
- 18-night QUINTESSENTIAL SOUTH PACIFIC from San Francisco to Papeete (January 5, 2022) aboard Seven Seas Mariner. Passengers will be able to admire the South Pacific, with cascading waterfalls in island mountain forests as well as feel the freedom of surf- riding around the shores of some of the most coveted coastlines in the world when embarking for over 2 weeks from Hawaii to Tahiti.
- 16-night HEAVENLY ISLANDS & THE CITY OF SAILS from Papeete to Auckland (January 23, 2022) aboard Seven Seas Mariner. Guests will explore a selection of the most stunning locales in Polynesia. The shared lagoon between Taha’a and Raiatea is teeming with vibrant sea life. A post-cruise land program (free of charge) explores New Zealand’s Natural Wonders.
- 14-night NATURAL MARVELS & MAORI CULTURE from Auckland to Sydney (February 8, 2022) aboard Seven Seas Mariner. Passengers will sail south from Auckland to explore New Zealand's eastern coast, from the cultural insights in Waitangi estuary and the geothermal region around Lake Rotorua to Milford Sound's majesty.
- 21-night A GOLDEN COAST & URBAN WONDERS from Sydney to Singapore (February 22, 2022) aboard Seven Seas Mariner. Passengers will enjoy an overnight in Brisbane and sail along the Gold Coast, between the Great Barrier Reef and Bali for an overnight. They can experience the urban beauty of Sydney and explore Sydney Icons via a pre-cruise land program (free of charge), or opt to Discover Singapore on a free post-cruise land program with an overnight in Singapore.
- 16-night SWEET SPICES & SAVORY DELIGHTS from Singapore to Hong Kong (March 15, 2022) aboard Seven Seas Mariner. Southeast Asia offers enchanting scenery, fascinating cultures, and exceptional cuisine. Guests will be able to overnight in 5 different cities including Bangkok, savour the flavors of Thailand’s street food, and delight in the beauty of Halong Bay. They can also choose to explore The Jewels of Hong Kong or Discover Singapore on a free pre-/post-cruise land program.
- 15-night WEST TO EAST IN ASIA from Hong Kong to Tokyo (March 31, 2022) aboard Seven Seas Mariner. The trip begins with a free pre-cruise land program to discover The Jewels of Hong Kong or concludes with a free post-cruise land program in Tokyo. Along the way, 4 overnights are available - in Xiamen, Shanghai, Kyoto, and Tokyo. Passengers can also witness the beauty of some of Japan’s smaller islands including Oshima and Okinawa.
- 20-night VOLCANIC SIGHTS & GLACIAL HEIGHTS from Tokyo to San Francisco (April 15, 2022) aboard Seven Seas Mariner. Guests will be able to visit the ancient Kamchatka volcanic region around Petropavlovsk, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and then sail east to Alaska before enjoying a post-cruise land program (free of charge) in San Francisco and Sausalito.