The voyage's feature destinations include Seychelles, Tahiti, Maldives, safaris in Africa’s Serengeti, PNG-Papua New Guinea, Indonesia (Bali, Java, North Maluku), Sri Lanka, Zanzibar; Ephesus, Bagan, Petra, Machu Picchu, beach sites along the Dalmatian coast, Yasawa-I-Rara, Saint-Tropez, Bora Bora, St Barthelemy.
Taken in full, the 140-night voyage embarks from Miami Florida on January 11, 2023, ending in Barcelona Spain on May 31, with 2 alternate disembarkation options in Venice and Piraeus-Athens for 128- and 119-night itineraries, respectively.
Offered in 9 separate segments ranging from 9 to 23 nights, Crystal’s 2023 World Cruise offers in-depth regional exploration, allowing passengers to immerse themselves in the histories, cultures, cuisines, and adventures of the destinations. Highlights include:
- Access to the sites of 3 of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World - Egypt’s Pyramids of Giza, Turkey’s ruins of the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, and the Temple of Artemis.
- Access to 70x UNESCO sites
- 5 maiden calls in Gladstone, Australia; Madang and Wewak, Papua New Guinea; Ternate Indonesia; and Haa Alif Atoll (Utheemu), Maldives.
- Overnight stays in Panama City, Callao, Easter Island, Bora Bora, Papeete, Sydney, Rabaul, Bali (Benoa), Singapore, Chennai/Madras, Colombo, Mahe/Victoria, Barcelona, plus double overnights in Yangon, Mombasa, and Venice.
- Focused destination segments in South America and the Caribbean; South Pacific and French Polynesia; Australia, PNG, and Indonesia; India and Southeast Asia; the islands of the Indian Ocean and Africa’s east coast; the Arabian Peninsula and Egypt; the Dalmatian Coast and the Adriatic.
Fares for Crystal Cruises 2023 World Voyage begin at USD 46,700 per person (double occupancy).