The Royal Caribbean Group-owned luxury brand Celebrity Cruises introduced a new approach to cruising named ‘Always Included,’ putting the end to confusing promotions, add-ons, and limited-time offers.
Starting November 17, every Celebrity cruise deal will include drinks, onboard gratuities and Wi-Fi, simplifying the vacation experience:
- Unlimited Drinks (including classic cocktails, beer, sodas, wines by the glass, juices, bottled water, specialty coffees, and teas)
- Daily Gratuities (tips are taken care of allowing passengers to relax and enjoy the service delivered by Celebrity’s crew)
- Unlimited WiFi (free and always-on connection to email, social media, and the web).
For passengers who want more luxurious simplicity, the company is offering the option to upgrade to one of a couple of packages:
- ELEVATE (including unlimited premium drinks and adding shore excursions up to US$200 per person)
- INDULGE (including everything in the ELEVATE package and adding to it with unlimited streaming Wi-Fi and up to US$400 per person in onboard credit).
All passengers in The Retreat (shipboard complex with all-suite accommodations and all-exclusive experiences such as a private restaurant, lounge, sundeck, and a dedicated team of butlers and concierges) receive the same INDULGE amenities at no additional charge.
“Always Included” is the latest innovation available on Celebrity Cruises ships, including the recent transformation of the traditional safety drill into a more personalized digital experience, called Muster 2.0, easily accessed on a stateroom HDTV or from any smart device and completed at the passenger’s leisure before the ship’s departure.
“Always Included” is offered with all new bookings on any of Celebrity’s offerings, excluding Galapagos vacations.