For wave season 2021, Star Clippers offers 21% off cruise fare promotion on select Caribbean and Mediterranean sail-ship cruises. The promo offer also features a complimentary bottle of champagne (delivered in the stateroom) to celebrate the return to cruising onboard the tall ships of Star Clippers.
The "Welcome 2021" promo deals are available on select bookings made by January 21, making it 21% off in 2021 for a total of 21 days. Passengers can choose from various Caribbean and Mediterranean voyages scheduled to depart between April 2021 and March 2023.
Some of the itineraries included in the offer are:
- Grand Prix Trials and Finals timed to coincide with the events in Monaco (May 2022)
- 7-day Caribbean sailings roundtrip from Barbados in winter 2022 & 2023, including a Holiday Grenadine Islands trip
- Mediterranean adventures along the Amalfi Coast, French Riviera, Croatia and Montenegro by way of Venice, Italy in spring-summer 2022
- 7-night Greek Island Gems exploration sailing round-trip from Athens (Piraeus) in summer 2021
- Grand Voyages in the Mediterranean, including a 19-day voyage between Cannes, France and Lisbon, Portugal in October 2022.
Star Clippers operates 3 of the world's largest tall-sailing ships. Star Flyer and Star Clipper are traditional clipper vessels with contemporary amenities carrying 170 passengers, while the 227-passenger Royal Clipper holds the Guinness World Record for being the biggest and only 5-masted (full-rigged) ship currently in service. All 3 ships boast informal dining, expansive teak decks, swimming pools, convivial tropical bars, and piano lounges.