The luxury brand Oceania Cruises announced its 2022-2023 Tropics and Exotics Collection of itineraries.
The company is opening 127 total late-2022 and early-2023 cruises for sale on March 3.
Passengers can indulge in an escape to the Caribbean from PortMiami, Aruba, Barbados, or Panama City. Tahiti and French Polynesia, the wilds of Africa and the myriad cultures of Asia, Australia and New Zealand, all promise epic adventures.
New for this season, 4 South American sailings offer 3 days in Antarctica. The voyages feature overnight and multi-day stays on a lot of itineraries.
Oceania's 2022-2023 Tropics & Exotics Collection highlights include:
- 127 itineraries ranging between 7-77 days
- 272 ports of call
- 284 overnight/multi-day stays
- 62 extended explorations of 15-77 days
- Antarctica - 4 cruises aboard Oceania Marina
- Caribbean - an array of cruise lengths (7-77 days), an array of longer sailings with 12 trips that are 15+ days in length, new embarkation ports beyond Miami FL in Bridgetown, Barbados; Oranjestad, Aruba; Panama City, Panama.
- 22 sailings aboard Oceania Nautica and Regatta spanning Asia and Africa ranging between 10-40 days
- 3 trans-Tasman Australia & New Zealand cruises aboard Oceania Regatta and 6 voyages exploring Polynesia, Hawaii, and the South Pacific
- Oceania Marina offers 3 trips into the Amazon
- Oceania Nautica offers her popular voyages to India, Africa, and the Arabian Peninsula
- 35-day Christmas & New Year’s circumnavigation of Australia
- 3 springtime cruises to Japan roundtrip from Tokyo.