Princess Cruises unveiled Dine My Way, a flexible MedallionClass enhancement making it easy for passengers to pre-plan and tailor dining experiences, and pairing with the OceanNow on-demand service to offer dining flexibility and convenience.
Dine My Way provides guests the freedom to make reservations in all onboard specialty restaurants and dining rooms at times they choose and with whom they prefer to dine.
Dine My Way helps to optimize capacities in dining venues onboard, manage wait times, and give guests more flexibility.
When making a reservation, passengers will be able to:
- add additional family members or friends with whom they are sailing
- select a preferred pace of dining (quick, relaxed)
- indicate the desired seating location (close to the entrance, near a window) in the Ocean profile
- share allergen information and dietary preferences
- pick the same dining venue and time each night.
In addition, Princess’ OceanNow on-demand menu was expanded to include beverages and entrees from restaurants throughout the cruise ship with passenger requests directly delivered to their location.
OceanNow orders can be made via the MedallionClass app on a smart device, through the stateroom TV, or by having a crew place the order on the passenger’s behalf.
OceanNow will include many expanded personalization options so guests can order their perfect coffee drink, select favorite pizza condiments, or steak sauce toppings, providing more customization than ever.