Crystal will launch a new series of 14 week-long luxury voyages and a pair of 10- and 11-night holiday itineraries exploring the Lesser Antilles, the yachting harbors of the Virgin Islands, and the natural beauty of the Bahamian Out Islands.
Best Available cruise fares start at US$1,999 and feature US$125 “As You Wish” shipboard credits.
The Caribbean season of Crystal Symphony will launch on November 26, 2021, with a 7-night "Bound for Paradise" from NYC Yew York to Nassau Bahamas which will sail south with calls exploring the harbors of remote Bahamian isles.
7-night voyages including 5 Luxury Antilles Interlude voyages from Miami Florida to San Juan Puerto Rico, 5 Luxury Caribbean Kaleidoscope voyages from San Juan to PortMiami, and 3 Blissful Bahamian Luxury cruises sailing round-trip from Miami FL allow guests the option to combine journeys for longer sailings and enjoy savings of 5% on back-to-back (B2B) cruises.
7-night Caribbean voyages are also combinable with Symphony’s 10-night Connoisseur’s Caribbean Holiday (Dec 18-29, 2021) and 11-night Tropical New Year’s Celebration (Dec 29-Jan 8, 2022), both of which sail roundtrip from PortMiami and can be combined for 5% savings.
Crystal Symphony’s November 2021-March 2022 Caribbean cruises include:
- Nov 26, 2021: 7-night BOUND FOR PARADISE from New York to Nassau
- Dec 4, 2021; Jan 8, 2022; Jan 29, 2022; Feb 19, 2022; Mar 12, 2022: 7-night LUXURY ANTILLES INTERLUDE from Miami to San Juan
- Dec 11, 2021; Jan 15, 2022; Feb 5, 2022; Feb 26, 2022; Mar 19, 2022: 7-night LUXURY CARIBBEAN KALEIDOSCOPE from San Juan to Miami
- Jan 22, 2022; Feb 12, 2022; Mar 5, 2022: 7-night BLISSFUL BAHAMIAN LUXURY roundtrip from Miami
- Dec 18, 2021: 11-night CONNOISSEUR’S CARIBBEAN HOLIDAY roundtrip from Miami
- Dec 29, 2022: 10-night TROPICAL NEW YEAR’S CELEBRATION roundtrip from Miami Florida.