Cunard Line’s summer 2023 itineraries, which unveiled 150+ new, international cruises, have seen a record-breaking first 2 days of trading, with especially strong demand for Grills Suites.
Cunard's Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Angus Struthers said they were delighted by the overwhelming response to Summer 2023 itineraries going on sale, which had even surpassed Cunard’s record-breaking days in 2021 when the summer at sea sailings of Queen Elizabeth went on sale.
Cunard’s 2023 schedule features 150 cruises calling at 120 ports in 35 different countries, with 23 late evening departures and 15 overnights with voyages between 2 nights and 37 nights in duration.
The World Awaits 2023 New Voyages feature:
- April 27, 2023. 12-night The Canary Islands (V312) onboard Queen Victoria from Southampton (England UK). Fares start from GBP 1,300 per person.
- June 6, 2023. North Cape Discovery (V315) onboard Queen Victoria from Southampton. Fares start from GBP 1,700 per person.
- September 22, 2023. Transatlantic Crossing, New England & Canada (M329H) onboard Queen Mary 2 roundtrip from Southampton, including 3 days in Quebec. Fares start from GBP 3,300 per person.
- June 9, 2023. 14-night Mediterranean Highlights (M316) onboard Queen Mary 2 from Southampton. Fares start from GBP 2,000 per person.
- June 8, 2023. Alaska (Q320) onboard Queen Elizabeth from Vancouver (BC Canada). Fares start from GBP 1,500 per person.
- 7-night September 25, 2023. Western Mediterranean (Q330B) onboard Queen Elizabeth from Barcelona (Spain). Fares start from GBP 900 per person.