This is review of the new Carnival wine packages and the new Carnival wine policy. See here the complete Carnival Cruise Lines wine list with prices. This is your ultimate "Carnival Cruise Wine" information source about wine on Carnival cruises - selection, packages, rules, allowance/limit (taking wine on board), bottle size, wine tasting, and how much is it cost by bottle and glass. This article is integrated with Carnival Fan Shops/Bon Voyage wine list prices (wine, liquor, gifts, services). For closely related topics, you can check our "Alcohol Drinks Packages Menus" section. The latest update also includes the NEW "American TABLE" Carnival wine list with prices.
Wine is the perfect accessory for your most special ship dining experience. Carnival's wine list (menu of wine selections) is one of the best ways to ensure all those "sparkling" smiles on the table. And fear not - wine prices are not "spark-killing" at all!
Carnival wine package
At this link you'll find a most detailed and really extensive survey on Carnival beverage packages cost (including the "Cruise Vineyards" wine package program). As prices, a Carnival's wine package prices range from around $80 up to $200, offering three 5-bottle sets - Basic, Deluxe and Premium, all with very good selections.
Wine packages save up to 25% off the prices of purchasing wine by the bottle. These packages can be ordered prior departure (through Bon Voyage department), but also can be purchased on the ship (through Fun Shops or waiters in Main Dining Rooms). Either way, the additional charge of 15% gratuity stays. Also, you won't have to select your wines until you are ready to drink one of them.
- When you place your order you select a wine package as size & type: 3/5 bottles and Basic/Deluxe/Premium, then you'll receive wine coupons (their number depends on the package you select, like 5 bottles package = 5 coupons). If purchased through Fun Shops (former Bon Voyage) they will be left in your stateroom. If purchased through gift shops or MDR they will be given to you at that time. You can use these coupons at any onboard bar (serving wine) or in the MDR. Once you've given the bartender/waiter your coupon and wine selection, the bottle will be brought to you.
- If you order in the MDR and don't finish the bottle, you can either take it with you, have it delivered to your cabin or the staff will re-cork it and save it for your next visit to the MDR.
- Guests can save up to 25% off the regular bottle prices. If the wine is ordered from the Fan Shops they also avoid paying the 15% gratuity (which is extra if they purchase the package on board).
- If you want to buy a wine package in the MDR, your dinner menu also has the prices and the selection list. The types of wine are printed on the back of the coupons.
- On embarkation day Carnival offers free wine tasting in the gift shop and a great variety of packages, so the embarkation day offers better deals.
The Carnival Cruise Lines wine list includes some of the best selections with many reserves at most affordable prices.
Carnival cruise wine packages cost and selections
Note: Carnival wine packages prices are inclusive of the tips.
- 3 bottles of wine package cost - Basic ($77), Deluxe ($97), Premium $114. The Premium wine package is available only on 5- days sailings.
- 5 bottles of wine package cost - Basic ($131), Deluxe ($153), Premium $193. The Premium wine package is available only on 5+ days sailings.
- BASIC Wine Package selections - Barefoot, Black Swan, Bogle, Brut Cuvee, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Clifford Bay, Copper Ridge, Merlot, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Shiraz, Smoking Loon, Twisted, White Zinfandel, Zinfandel and Zonin.
- DELUXE Wine Package selections - Bodega Santa Elena, Bordeaux, Cabernet, Castello Del Poggio, Chardonnay, Concha y Toro Casillero del Diablo, Domaine Darons de Rothschild Lafite, Kendall Jackson, Malbec, Merlot, Moscato, Murphy Goode, Oyster Bay, Prosecco, Riesling Spatlese, Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, Schmitt Sohne, Vintner's Reserve and Zonin.
- PREMIUM Wine Package selections - Blanc de Blanc, Burgundy, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Chianti, Classic Riserva, Ecco Domain, Ferrari-Carano, Frei Brothers, Fume Blanc, Hess Select, Kendall-Jackson, Melini, Merlot, Paul Louis, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir, Pouilly-Fuisse, Shiraz, Vintner's Reserve and Yangarra.
- Integrated with our Carnival drink packages hub.
Wine prices by the glass (6 oz / 175 ml)
|Prices in USD||Wine Brands|
Wine list prices by the bottle
Note: all prices are inclusive of gratuities.
|Wine Types||Wine Brands||Prices in USD|
|CHAMPAGNES and SPARKLING wines|
WHITE wines / Riesling
WHITE wines / Chardonnay
WHITE wines / Sauvignon Blanc
WHITE wines / Pinot Grigio
WHITE wines / Zinfandel
WHITE wines / other
RED wines / Merlot
RED wines / Pinot Noir
RED wines / Cabernet Sauvignon
RED wines / Shiraz
RED wines / Zinfandel
RESERVE RED wines
PORT & DESSERT wines
NON ALCOHOLIC wines (Ariel)
BLUSH/SWEET wines ("White Zinfandel")
Cucina Del Capitano wine list
|Wine Types||Wine Brands||Prices by the glass / bottle|
Italian Red Wines
Italian White Wines
Carnival Steakhouse wine list prices
Prices of wines by the glass, USD, inclusive of gratuities.
|Wine Types||Wine Brands||Prices by the glass|
French Sparkling Wines
Carnival Steakhouse free wine promotion
This revelation is about the Carnival Cruise Lines' Steakhouse free wine first night promo offer. As an addition to the menu inclusions, you will receive a complimentary bottle of wine with Steakhouse reservations made for the first night of your voyage.
You can make Steakhouse reservations on-line and while on the boat. Know that it's a promotion, so the wine choices are limited (basic white or red wines, not from the fine wines selection). Oh yeah, and there's a free steak when you buy a bottle from the wine shop on board.
See below the Carnival Cruise Lines new "American TABLE" menu's Wine List extension, with prices per glass and per bottle. Follow these links to see the inclusions of the two new Carnival dinner menus "American TABLE" (casual nights) and "American FEAST" (formal dinners), and to all Carnival drink prices, including the new "American TABLE" cocktails menu.
Carnival wine policy and rules (wine allowance, corkage)
- CCL wine selection is a subject to change.
- Can you bring wine on Carnival cruise? According to Carnival alcohol policy rules (the "carry on wine bottle policy"), guests are allowed to bring on board 1 bottle (max size 750ml) of wine or champagne per passenger (the age limit is 21 years of age or over), only on the 1st day embarkation and only in your carry-on luggage. The wine limit allows passengers to take 4-pack small wine bottles (187ml each, for a total of 748ml).
- All wine/champagne over the allowance (in sealed/unopened bottles) will be confiscated and retained until the end of the voyage and will be available for collection in a designated on-board location on the morning of debarkation day.
- If you wish to consume this wine/champagne, a $10 corkage fee (per bottle) will be charged if consumed in the MDR and $14 for consuming it in the on-bard Steakhouse.
- Often, bringing the wine bottle to the table already opened can avoid the corkage fee.
- Carnival Steakhouse wine list/prices/free wine - it's a promotion deal offering guests a complimentary bottle of white or red wine (basic selection) if they make a Steakhouse reservation for the first night.
- "Carnical vs Royal Caribbean" - compare the above prices with the Royal Caribbean wine policy/list/prices.